Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My SFX

yooo I really like the 11th one lol nice work! what kinda soundfont or whatever did u use for the piano in the 11th one? :0

grass4m3

My SFX

Quote Originally Posted by PixelRavenix View Post
    yooo I really like the 11th one lol nice work! what kinda soundfont or whatever did u use for the piano in the 11th one? :0
    Not to go around bumping random **** but the 11th song is stolen from fl studio. It really just hurts to see stolen work.

Quote Originally Posted by trollol View Post
    Wats sfx
    Creating sounds/music.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Very nice!
    NEED TO CONTACT ME?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in game nickname Rainfreeze Lancaster
    Gun skin thread http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...372#post103372
    GFX THREAD http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...677#post107677

Banned
    It's alright.

To tell you the truth, these arent anything special. I mean, not saying that theyre bad, im just saying that all you have to do is learn how to use a program and you can put out 8 of these in under a day.

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuujoe View Post
    To tell you the truth, these arent anything special. I mean, not saying that theyre bad, im just saying that all you have to do is learn how to use a program and you can put out 8 of these in under a day.
    That's like saying scripting, leveling, doing ganis, and all things that are outside of graal that involve a program is easy. You sir are an idiot.

pretty repetitive, boring, and nothing really THAT special. in the nicest way possible, they could use work

Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    That's like saying scripting, leveling, doing ganis, and all things that are outside of graal that involve a program is easy. You sir are an idiot.
    Hey, no need to start calling names. i was just saying. a lot of his work is stolen and i didnt say anything about that other stuff being easy, have you ever tried making a sound effect?? its pretty damn easy tto me. Also, what i said was the truth. when you learn to use a program, it becomes a lot easier, is it not? so please, calm down, count to ten, and review posts before you go calling names.

Thanks bud,
    -Kuujoe