Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 4k basing hours rules

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Since all these new hideout receive a lot of extra things such as npcs for members and a mining area in the iFreeze one, don't you think it's about time the Ebizou one got upgraded. It seems unfair that because we got ours first we miss out on all the extra features that have been added since.
    As far as ik these things could've been put in your hideout at the time if it was requested (if I'm wrong sorry) and your hideout does have npcs of members just not very many.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    1:yes
    2:anyone can have a statue or npc in your hideout
    3:idk any more some gangs have 6 perm hats and others don't.
    4:5 rooms
    5:as many as you'd like as far as ik
    6:no
    Yes, I agree.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    As far as ik these things could've been put in your hideout at the time if it was requested (if I'm wrong sorry) and your hideout does have npcs of members just not very many.
    We have a statue and 1 or 2 npcs. We didn't really receive anything we had requested and it was kept to the minimal for what we actually got.

We have a statue and 1 or 2 npcs. We didn't really receive anything we had requested and it was kept to the minimal for what we actually got.
    You also have to realize that we put a lot of thought into the hideout. Most of our ideas were shot down as well but we did all of the gfx for the hideout and had a design of how the hideout should look. We went above and beyond what other gangs did for their hideout. I'm pretty sure you guys did not put as much extra stuff into your hideouts because you didn't give the staff the items or ideas for it. I believe the ldr is responsible for organizing the hideout, and if they want it unique they should have worked with the staff assigned to your hideout better.

To clear up all confusion we did not just tell snk make us a hideout, and he magically came up with what you see today. I was involved with every detail of the hideout which is why it took so long to come out when we started working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    You also have to realize that we put a lot of thought into the hideout. Most of our ideas were shot down as well but we did all of the gfx for the hideout and had a design of how the hideout should look. We went above and beyond what other gangs did for their hideout. I'm pretty sure you guys did not put as much extra stuff into your hideouts because you didn't give the staff the items or ideas for it. I believe the ldr is responsible for organizing the hideout, and if they want it unique they should have worked with the staff assigned to your hideout better.

To clear up all confusion we did not just tell snk make us a hideout, and he magically came up with what you see today. I was involved with every detail of the hideout which is why it took so long to come out when we started working on it.
    From what I remember, we were very limited on the things that we could add into it. We had a lot of ideas and a clear view of what we wanted but we did not receive anywhere near as much stuff as everyone else has got since.

From what I remember, we were very limited on the things that we could add into it. We had a lot of ideas and a clear view of what we wanted but we did not receive anywhere near as much stuff as everyone else has got since.
    hmmm.. like what

hmmm.. like what
    From the top of my head;
    a few private office type rooms;
    a small training spar area (doesn't affect stats)
    There were some others things but they have been lost in my memory somewhere.

We are not asking for a complete overhaul of our hideout but more of an upgrade. A hall of fame sort of thing would be nice since all the other ones have it and also a small training area such as a training spar place.

From the top of my head;
    a few private office type rooms;
    a small training spar area (doesn't affect stats)
    There were some others things but they have been lost in my memory somewhere.

We are not asking for a complete overhaul of our hideout but more of an upgrade. A hall of fame sort of thing would be nice since all the other ones have it and also a small training area such as a training spar place.
    You cant have a small spar place because they don't want to oversaturate spar areas because there will be so many it will be hard to find people to fight. So that will nvr be allowed.
    I don't see anyone with small private rooms except the gang only room that ebi's hideout has as well.

That is the biggest problem in designing hideouts, is the number of limitations it has.
    The one answer I kept getting was "This is a hideout not a playground" so you have to keep that in mind.
    I understand that now that other hideouts have come out and have shown more...spizazz you could say that you are wondering why you don't have tht. I am not sure if you were around when your hideout was made but Im sure if you guys gave some reasonable ideas they would have implemented.

Things like hall of fames were thought of by the gang that first asked for it not suggested by staff. I just liked the idea and asked for it lol.

You cant have a small spar place because they don't want to oversaturate spar areas because there will be so many it will be hard to find people to fight. So that will nvr be allowed.
    I don't see anyone with small private rooms except the gang only room that ebi's hideout has as well.

That is the biggest problem in designing hideouts, is the number of limitations it has.
    The one answer I kept getting was "This is a hideout not a playground" so you have to keep that in mind.
    I understand that now that other hideouts have come out and have shown more...spizazz you could say that you are wondering why you don't have tht. I am not sure if you were around when your hideout was made but Im sure if you guys gave some reasonable ideas they would have implemented.

Things like hall of fames were thought of by the gang that first asked for it not suggested by staff. I just liked the idea and asked for it lol.
    It wouldn't act as another spar area as it wouldn't increase wins/losses.
    They were just some ideas but it really does look like the hideout ideas being allowed have become more generous with more stuff being allowed for later gangs, sort of feels like we are being penalised for getting there first.

It wouldn't act as another spar area as it wouldn't increase wins/losses.
    They were just some ideas but it really does look like the hideout ideas being allowed have become more generous with more stuff being allowed for later gangs, sort of feels like we are being penalised for getting there first.
    Only reason ik about the spar area is because I asked for it and was shot down lol. Honestly they haven't gotten generous at all, Although they don't have specific guideline on what can be in the hideout and what cant, I do see a pattern. It can't be anything that would be unfair to other gangs, You have your typical gang only room with ganghat inside, then a bar/dance room, then a room to showoff your members, then if gangs have an extra idea that passes the unnecessary/unfair rule you can add it in. Our gang hideout is just like any others except we did a lot more with it in terms of gfx and developing.