Thread: Okay this is absurd.

Okay this is absurd.

Event coins were meant to be obtained through Events hence the name Event Coins. In the last couple of weeks, I have not seen events more than twice. I remember when Events used to be hosted every 1-2 hours. Now it seems as though they are hosted every 1-2 weeks. This defeats the purpose of Event Coins. I see player withs lightsabers and flamethrowers acting like their gods when really they just did 100 EC uploads.

I believe that we need alegitimate, permanent, Events Team. I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE OKAY SO BEFORE YOU ALL START SAYING THIS AND CLOSING MY THREAD. I say we alleviate free ECs completely and only have them on like holidays. ECS should be earned not given as Yoda once said.I have had it with the numerous repetitive replies on this idea. This needs to happen.

No.

The reason ec uploads were created were because not everyone could win an event. Players in the past were better than others and they missed out on some great items. They decided to do EC uploads and Achievements for EC.

Do a little more research before you start complaining about things.

This will not change. No matter how much you complain, it will NOT be changed.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    No.

The reason ec uploads were created were because not everyone could win an event. Players in the past were better than others and they missed out on some great items. They decided to do EC uploads and Achievements for EC.

Do a little more research before you start complaining about things.

This will not change. No matter how much you complain, it will NOT be changed.
    Practice is key to success. I agree with bob though. I'm fine with it being earned through achievements but not uploads.
    IGN: ViyGeek
    Email: [email protected]
    Gani Artist
    Current iZone Gani Artist
    Current Era PC Trial Gani Artist
    Former Delteria Gani Artist

Check out Fortune Hunter's Development Thread Here

You made this thread a while back saying that there should be Free ECs: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ee-Event-Coins
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod