View Poll Results: Should Bamboo get a Buff?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: Bamboo Rod.

Veteran

Bamboo Rod.

Yes, I've gathered that there has been several other threads relating to this issue, but I need to set the point straight. Bamboo is a waste of EC. Seriously, it says it has the "ability to block bullets", and once that ability is in action, its useless, meaning its a waste. The damage is utterly pathetic for a 35 EC Item, seriously needs a buff. Many owners I've seen are disappointed in it, and I'm disappointed in it aswell. Cotton bud makes bamboo look like a sham with its +1 damage, which is a slight difference.

This message is directed at high staff, who have the rights to edit attributes in an item.
    Please take serious note, we're being deceived.

The buff it needs is either 8 damage, 9 damage on 30% chance, and that it blocks bullets, does not deflect and shoot them back.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Banned
    Buffing its damage by 1 is reasonable, but 9 is outrageous.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Buffing its damage by 1 is reasonable, but 9 is outrageous.
    Yes. 9 is outrageous, although the 20-30% chance seem relevant?
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

Banned
    I don't really see a need to buff it's blocking ability since it isn't used by anyone at all.

It's like saying the saber/sabre should be buffed in its reflect ability from 90 to 99% and still, nobody would use it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I don't really see a need to buff it's blocking ability since it isn't used by anyone at all.

It's like saying the saber/sabre should be buffed in its reflect ability from 90 to 99% and still, nobody would use it.
    As for an inexperienced player who bought their first EC item, and they're already disappointed. Sabre is fine, but is an utter waste as Katana beats it easily.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

I agree. The bamboo gani gets copy paste. And they make a super cheap item what has the ability blocking bullets.

9dmg would make me use it.

And dont Come with the "but it has a blocking ability " shut up that isnt comming handy in any situation
    Just being me.

Buff

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012