Thread: Hat folder issues

Hat folder issues

Hello everyone i hope this fits the subforum

lately mizzy and me started an server,
    but we got a problem

the tailor script works 100% as u need to know. We can upload hats so we got the rw rights for rw levels/hats/*.png and levels/hats/*.gif
    but when we try to set these hats it do not work as it seems like the Hats never were uploaded x.x

so how to fix this? i gave the npc server the rw rights for these server also but this doesnt help.
    we can upload the hats in the level folder where it works 100% but not in the hat folder which is kinda annoying.

any suggestions?

Veteran
    What's the server name, I could help you out, I know of people who know of that issue.
    Also, try re-logging, or if the hat is actually valid in the global folder, not your personal GraalID folder whether you can only see it, unfortunately that does not really work most of the time.
    Make a -> Bodys/Hats/Heads/Shields folder e.t.c, and input them into the appropriate area. That's how I got mine to work, or if you need a global hat uploaded, go whether Graal is installed, and all the files come along with it which is logs, "Levels, -> Hats" and all the hats will be there, try dragging the file into the filebrowser, do not use jpeg, use Portable Network Graphics (PNG) for an appropriate upload. If you do not find these files, then you have a problem, that's standard protocol for uploading.

If the problem persists, contact some eligible of this problem or a Global.
    P.S; Use sethat (file-name).png, then it should work, that depends if the file is uploaded.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

mizzaline is servername

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by weTaru View Post
    mizzaline is servername
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to log on, as I am busy with an assignment, I'll contact someone eligible who can fix the situation for you, if not, read the guide posted previously.
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

the thing is i made these folder but the thing is it do not upload them as i said x.x or do you mean like
    Hats/* folder? like not a sub folder?

- - - Updated - - -

wow xD nvm thanks this have been solved doesnt needed to be a subfolder in levels <33

thanks to you

Veteran
    the thing is i made these folder but the thing is it do not upload them as i said x.x or do you mean like
    Just make a Trial folder for the time being, go throughout the Graal Logs such as Levels, ScriptFiles, TileDefs next to the installed application whether you've saved and search for Levels -> Hats then put your filebrowser beforehand an existing tab, then drag the folder into the filebrowser, then below you should receive "Uploading Big Files//Oasis_Shur-Hat", as a PNG type only, then it should be uploaded, if not then you have a problem. It's a simple process, just follow the guide as I explained previously. If the trial folder works, make permanent folders such as Hats/Bodys e.t.c, and use sethat to try it out.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

wow xD nvm thanks this have been solved doesnt needed to be a subfolder in levels <33

thanks to you
    No problem pal, here to help. If you need assistance on your server, I'm always here.

Thanks for the Reputation Comment!
    2005. BTK, Jin Dynasty.

no prob<3 you deserve it