Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Congrats new Era Staff

congratulations to all new staff
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Haxorers gosh

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Now we have a butt load of PR's to handle this new Playercount. But two problems still remain.

1. Graal Era is gonna need a new server.

2.Will these PR's actually patrol and help others?
    I only think few will actually help.But remember most of them just do it for the fame and to host events.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Johnson View Post
    I only think few will actually help.But remember most of them just do it for the fame and to host events.
    Like 95% of them do it for this reason
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by LordFreak View Post
    Like 95% of them do it for this reason
    I am not sure how true that is but I will share with you from a staff member's perspective...we are actually not required to host events or auctions at all. I used to host events daily as I know players enjoy it; however, I stopped and now rarely do it simply because I don't appreciate the rudeness and verbal harassment from players who get angry at event choices or just like to be mean and troll staff. If that is the only reason someone wanted to be hired, they will quickly see that it really isn't as fun as it may seem simply for the reasons I have just mentioned, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post

I am not sure how true that is but I will share with you from a staff member's perspective...we are actually not required to host events or auctions at all. I used to host events daily as I know players enjoy it; however, I stopped and now rarely do it simply because I don't appreciate the rudeness and verbal harassment from players who get angry at event choices or just like to be mean and troll staff. If that is the only reason someone wanted to be hired, they will quickly see that it really isn't as fun as it may seem simply for the reasons I have just mentioned, unfortunately.
    HomelessWitch delayed CTF by a WHOLE five minutes (oh the horror). People were telling her to resign and called her Homeless*****.

Lol I didn't even know Cmore did gani congrats new admins

Congrats, slasher, njc and cbalnites.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Congrats, slasher, njc and cbalnites.
    Slasher?