Thread: Can we increase the speed of the hk416?

Spar Join Can we increase the speed of the hk416?

come on staff please guys the guns 80k and is slow as heck can we give it m4 speed?? please think it over the gun costs 80k 80,000 alot of cash thanks for lookin this over#make the hk416 faster.

Uh, no.
    HK416 is great.

It's got a low freeze and fairly quick reload, in exchange for a slower fire rate.
    This gives you excellent mobility, and, if you time your shots, it's perfect.

If HK416 were to have M4 fire rate, it would outclass every gun on the server; events and arcade guns inclusive.
    You can't have it all, man.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

welll can we speed it up a little then? i want it to be a baseing gun

- - - Updated - - -

this gun needs a ROF buff badly if anything it will be the same as a bar with m4 speed nothing out ranks 10 dam so can you just buff the ROF at least to tzek speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

this gun needs a ROF buff badly if anything it will be the same as a bar with m4 speed nothing out ranks 10 dam so can you just buff the ROF at least to tzek speed.
    Please stop with the complaints, he already explained why it's not going to be changed. "You can't have it all."
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

My point is i dont want to "Have it all" i just want better fire rate nerf the dam to 7 if needed

It's a great basing gun, I use it in Neo Zone all the time.
    You're experiencing operator error.

You're only paying attention to two stats:
    Rate of Fire and Damage.

You're completely ignoring the fact that is has 0.095 Freeze, which is significantly lower than most guns on the market.
    It's less than half the freeze of BAR, which is a phenomenal difference, weighing much more than a -1 Damage counter.

Let me break it down for you by comparing your proposed HK416 to some top-end guns:

Breaking it down in that manner, you can see that it's closest to the M4a3, which is not only $20,000 more, but also requires 22500 Spar Wins.
    And it's still better-- your proposed gun has 0.04 less freeze than the M4a3 (even less than the Vulcan MiniGun).
    The only advantage M4a3 would have is 0.05 less sleep, which isn't enough fire rate to justify the loss in mobility, additional $20k fee, plus 22.5k spar wins.

It's also very close to the Rafor, which is a limited supply auction item that probably ranges around $180k.
    And once again, your proposed HK416 is superior in freeze.

Given the advantages highlighted here, your proposed HK416 tweak is absurdly overpowered.
    My point is i dont want to "Have it all" i just want better fire rate nerf the dam to 7 if needed
    Sorry man, we don't operate like Burger King around here.
    We don't make guns to order.

The HK416 is a great gun as-is. You're really underestimating it.
    If you put some effort into learning to fight without spamming, you'll grow to enjoy the HK416.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Banned
    I don't think he even reads gun stats...

I already answered your question when you posted on weapons stats. The answer is still no

Veteran
    what he want is a gun that has Good damage as well as fast rate of fire.

Sorry mate but you also have to consider the freeze of gun which is one of the most important stats of gun in the game.

So instead of requesting to adjust the stats of HK416 i would suggest this following options:

-1st you can try to practise the timing of using HK416 until you are used to it. Try to create you own technique by taking advantage of the freeze of hk416 beside it has two modes: the 100% accuracy and the spread mode.

-2nd option is you can purchase another gun that suite your style. In that case i would suggest one of my favorite gun which is m1911 Tactical handgun( aimpoint shop). It has better stats than m4 or sten in exchange for a lower clip of 7 which is fair since it has a very fast reload. Here is the stats for reference:

M1911 Tac: $50000
    Dual: No
    Damage: 8
    Spread: 0.09
    Freeze: 0.18
    ROF: 0.285
    Reload Freeze: 0.18
    Auto: No
    Clip: 7

ok i see your point the hk416 is fine how it is i guess but to me personally it tends to feel slugish but ive won many spars so ...yay

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/HsLUVe4.gif