Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basing is busted AF

Basing is busted AF

Most bases are TOO defensible. Even Neo funnels players through a chockepoint that is easily defended by no more than two BAR users.

The two biggest problems are

1. Most bases have a short way to the flag right through the front door, and a long way that when used is easily predicted. There is no alternative to rushing in and getting gunned down.

2. Healing staffs. God forsaken, OPAF healing staffs. It only takes one to fortify a small group of players into an immovable object.

Please, just... Do SOMETHING.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    ever since hotkeys came to be,Healing became so much easier...

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Every base should be just like neo zone

Banned
    All I can agree to is the enabling of food in hotkeys.

lol if you can't kill a group because there's a guy with a healing staff there's something wrong with you (unless you're using a starter gun?)... they don't even heal that fast. Also if you don't have any choke points it's just a huge flag rush so they're a nesessary thing in bases.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Most bases are TOO defensible. Even Neo funnels players through a chockepoint that is easily defended by no more than two BAR users.

The two biggest problems are

1. Most bases have a short way to the flag right through the front door, and a long way that when used is easily predicted. There is no alternative to rushing in and getting gunned down.

2. Healing staffs. God forsaken, OPAF healing staffs. It only takes one to fortify a small group of players into an immovable object.

Please, just... Do SOMETHING.
    Lol, are you kidding me? When You're healing, with a heal staff especially, you are so vulnerable. When I see someone, or a group of people healing with healstaffs, I'm happy, because killing them is so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Lol, are you kidding me? When You're healing, with a heal staff especially, you are so vulnerable. When I see someone, or a group of people healing with healstaffs, I'm happy, because killing them is so easy.
    You do realize when a group of people use heal staffs close together the healing increases to a ridiculous rate right?

The title haha... If you can't kill the people who are using the heal staffs, you either don't have a team. Or you're just that bad..
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    You do realize when a group of people use heal staffs close together the healing increases to a ridiculous rate right?
    However when you deal damage to them in any way it stops them healing with the staff.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    The title haha... If you can't kill the people who are using the heal staffs, you either don't have a team. Or you're just that bad..
    ^^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    However when you deal damage to them in any way it stops them healing with the staff.
    ^^^