Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi guys I am a Streaker on Graal online era

Exclamation Hi guys I am a Streaker on Graal online era

I have a 1050 + killstreak, and I got scared because I was jailed, don't know for what reason though.
    Seriously admins.
    Sword Arts Online For Lifez1!!11

I am wondering how you register your Graal to the website, and I want to register for a job here.

It tells you the reason of why you were banned when you are banned. What does it say?
    Welcome to the forums!

Banned
    Booster alert.
    Jk.

But seriously though, if a staff notices your killstreak to be increasing at a fast pace then something is wrong.
    OR, unless the staff is being a real jerk and not wanting the fella to continue on with his streaking.

Or you were actually boosting...?

I think he was . Lier

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeo View Post
    I have a 1050 + killstreak, and I got scared because I was jailed, don't know for what reason though.
    Seriously admins.
    Maybe,maybe not.
    Your nickname caught me off-guard though ;-;
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Banned
    I already talked to him in-game and he made no sense whatsoever during our 'conversation'.
    Not even sure what pic was he referring to when he doesn't even use forums much and still happily PKs on another account which he had just created...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Booster alert.
    Jk.

But seriously though, if a staff notices your killstreak to be increasing at a fast pace then something is wrong.
    OR, unless the staff is being a real jerk and not wanting the fella to continue on with his streaking.

Or you were actually boosting...?
    Or... Maybe the admin is a streaker too and never streak as much as him then he/she jailed him because he/she is jealous!!
    Thats what I think....
    I will never give up my hope and dreams, never give up! - Itkitt Rin

School is coming back

Thanks lol, and XTSARX stop harrassing me . Btw I do not 'Boost' whats so ever, I go for the kills and like a week ago I couldn't go up to 100+ streaks, I do not know how but luck became skill, I took JustPK's power . Thanks guys, it was vulgarity lol. But they jailed me quick even though it was 10 minutes before I made any comments.

- - - Updated - - -

My nickname was Eugeo on Graal Online Era, which is the forum name I signed up with, and I only play on that account since its my main. I apologise for not having any sense, I was just annoyed of being harassed at the time, please forgive me for that.
    Last edited by Eugeo; 03-17-2015 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Typos and stupifity XD
    Sword Arts Online For Lifez1!!11

I am wondering how you register your Graal to the website, and I want to register for a job here.

Banned
    It's funny how you claimed that I'm 'harassing' you in-game when all I did was asked you to be specific in your posts.
    In no way did I intend to find you on purpose, I just happened to look at your status and saw the exact same thing that's linked to this thread of yours.

like a billion users have claimed I harass them XSTARX when really I'm just using reason and contradicting them.

one kid even made a thread complaining about how I 'bullied' him.