Thread: Colosseum

Banned

Colosseum

I waa thinking today why cant we have a colosseum? It would be set up like this. Admins can host a new type of event for prises, no these can not be in the dumb events house it must be its own thing. Would be somewhat like gang spar but 30x bigger, and there would be cover and stuff to seperate it from a massive gang spar into a actual battle. Heres the kicker, every once and a while npcs will spawn and hunt you down (lions, crabs, angry noobs, chainsaw dudes, etc)
    Team battles,
    teams can go from 1-15 people. Each team spawns on one side, no heals, and a fight to the last team standing.

Free for all
    One man army, free for all and it can be 1-25 people.

Tournament mode
    Submit a application via graalians saying their gang name, your gang will get a PM from the server saying your day of battle and time it starts via Centeral time zone. The total number of brackets for a tornament would be 40. Its a simple bracket and when you lose, you lose, if you win you advance. To make it interesting you MUST give large prizes that will keep the colosseum running
    1st 100,000 graalets
    2nd 50,000 graalets
    3rd 30,000 graalets
    4th 10,000 graalets

1 vs 1
    A simple 1v1 admins can host tourments and give out things to the victors such as EC or rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    I waa thinking today why cant we have a colosseum? It would be set up like this. Admins can host a new type of event for prises, no these can not be in the dumb events house it must be its own thing. Would be somewhat like gang spar but 30x bigger, and there would be cover and stuff to seperate it from a massive gang spar into a actual battle. Heres the kicker, every once and a while npcs will spawn and hunt you down (lions, crabs, angry noobs, chainsaw dudes, etc)
    Team battles,
    teams can go from 1-15 people. Each team spawns on one side, no heals, and a fight to the last team standing.

Free for all
    One man army, free for all and it can be 1-25 people.

Tournament mode
    Submit a application via graalians saying their gang name, your gang will get a PM from the server saying your day of battle and time it starts via Centeral time zone. The total number of brackets for a tornament would be 40. Its a simple bracket and when you lose, you lose, if you win you advance. To make it interesting you MUST give large prizes that will keep the colosseum running
    1st 100,000 graalets
    2nd 50,000 graalets
    3rd 30,000 graalets
    4th 10,000 graalets

1 vs 1
    A simple 1v1 admins can host tourments and give out things to the victors such as EC or rares.
    Sounds very fun! Only problem is I doubt admins would agree to those large amount of money rewards

Banned
    This should be in Delteria

Unfortunately, members from like Obsidian, iFreeze, EBIZOU will rule everyday if their in Delteria.

How do i post stuff
    Any questions regarding era? Just feel free to PM me on my iEra account "iStørm".

GOAL: BE A PR!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Lol love the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Sounds very fun! Only problem is I doubt admins would agree to those large amount of money rewards
    Admins might agree to giving out large amounts of money if the colosseum was an annual thing (like GTS)
    But the thing with that is instead of giving it all to each person, split it between the participants in the gang. Therefore, the less amount of members you have the more money each person will get.
    If you prefer to use less players you will still be placed against gangs with the maximum amount of members they can have, but that is what you will risk with using less people to fight (less of a chance to win, but more money if you win).
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship