Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderChainz View Post
    Hey guys, before I get started with this post I am going to assure you that I am not new, I just got in the habit of not posting a lot.

So my birthday is on April 3rd which is 2 weeks from this Friday (tomorrow) and its on good Friday. I'm not sure if I really want anything though, I just kind of wanted to tell you guys because you know birthdays... They are once a year and it makes you feel special. My last birthday was absolutely terrible because my sister got in an accident.

So yeah, that's all.
    Bai
    Cool a day before the movie Furious 7.Happy advance bday
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

A day BEFORE... sucks to suck aha. I'd postpone the bday and wait until the next day.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Says the post booster
    Actually XSTARX is one of the most helpful posters here, you just go around instigating flame wars all the time. Like so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    Are you serious right now?

You dirty pathetic post booster never say anything nice to someone.

I discust you. You should be ashamed

happy birthday in advance CommanderChainz, I hope this heartless, mean, self absorbed nerd didn't ruin it already.
    People like you disgust me more than your parents beating you up when you were a mischievous kid.
    Read my post before you start a war. Plenty of useful points inside it.
    I bet you don't even read much quotes and highly-recommended books in your daily life, thus you can't understand a single thing.

You joined this forum on July 2013, left for no reason(s) at all and then returns.
    So don't pinpoint the blame and incite me to become who I truly am when you obviously don't even surf this forum at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I discust you. You should be ashamed
    you should be ashamed that my 10 year old niece can spell better than you, and has better grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    you should be ashamed that my 10 year old niece can spell better than you, and has better grammar.
    Maybe because english isn't his native language Just like me.
    I started getting english lessons 2 year still People are judging my english
    Just being me.

It's funny how this thread turned into an argument thread and only about three people wished me happy birthday...

Thanks anyways

Actually XSTARX is one of the most helpful posters here, you just go around instigating flame wars all the time. Like so.
    This.
    Happy birthday.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I'm french •—•

LMAO This made my day

and main topic of this thread anyways, Happy Bday
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]