Thread: Car Racing

Car Racing

I Think that you should at A Car race event, or activity! If not Cars maybe just a Go cart race or something. I'm sure people would really enjoy Racing Around a track and trying to beat their friends for EC (If it was an event) But if its just an activity, they should win either gralats or maybe you can add a leveling system, and the more wins you get the more Experience you gain and once you reach 100 Experience You Level Up. Maybe You could even use Points and Exp to purchase special items like Racing helmets and Race cars for your graalian. Who else thinks this would be a great addition to Graal Era?

Banned

Banned
    Someones been playing too much gta :]

I think itd be a cool thing for sure, but cars and stuff arent developed at all right now. Like turning and all is in no condition to be racing. Lots of things would need to change.

Like why does the character have to sit in between the seats, why are they in the middle always. Like thats just 1 of many examples how cars are really underrated

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in that other thread, the point is is that its extremely hard to organize a race as it is.

Well if cars themselves were fixed maybe racing would be added

Banned
    Doesent work like that, you mean if they were fixed then racing would be put into consideration