Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Lmao swear?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahola View Post
    You were dating a girl online... I think that the whole concept was silly really but anyway there was no bond keeping you guys together, there was no legal agreement nor were you weren't married to her therefore once you said you were breaking up with her it was over, there's nothing she can do to stop that therefore your excuse of "I tried breaking up with her" doesn't make any sense.
    Yeah couldn't you just stop talking to her lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    bet she didnt tell you how many times I tired breaking up with her? i told her im unloyal and unstable and yet she told me she was the hospital and told me she just had her meds and started talking about how she wanted to have sex with me when she came to Seattle. You and I both know what happened with Liz you think with thag girl was any different lol?

- - - Updated - - -

You made a certain group chat just for your girls in Navy to stay away from me, now how many of them moaned my name on skype?
    go date some pixels

I completely agree with this post ^
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Cmon guys banshee isn't shallow enough just to date based off the pixels, it's what's inside the pixels that matters. All of those 1's and 0's

Must have purple eyes k and yes i will file a report to BBB.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Since this is a pixel related incident I think you need to file a police report in the police station in the south right off the bridge. Word of advice go in there with a cop alignment they won't take you srsly if your name is in red.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Must have purple eyes k and yes i will file a report to BBB.
    I think it's funny how you think we're laughing with you.