Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: drop and trade

drop and trade

as many of you sad, Snk did not reply or give any other signal that he has read my message, so i would like to post my request. many of you, guys, know, that long time ago we did not have drop or trade functions for any weapons, cause almost all mellee weapons cost near 500 gralats, but then era recieved some new weapons that cost much money, one of them is skull sword, first sword of era. then we had many daggers, such as ice dagger, small pork dagger(turkey quest from 2011 if i do not mistake) and many others. they all were not able to be traded or dropped, cause had not that function, but then more and more mellee weapons started to have that function. after that admins decided to block drop function because of bug(i was sad so) and made trade tables for us. ammo was able to be dropped, but then it lost its option too. i want admins to make ammo dropable again, and also make tradeable all old weapons, that was not able to be dropped before such as old swords and daggers.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    as many of you sad, Snk did not reply or give any other signal that he has read my message, so i would like to post my request. many of you, guys, know, that long time ago we did not have drop or trade functions for any weapons, cause almost all mellee weapons cost near 500 gralats, but then era recieved some new weapons that cost much money, one of them is skull sword, first sword of era. then we had many daggers, such as ice dagger, small pork dagger(turkey quest from 2011 if i do not mistake) and many others. they all were not able to be traded or dropped, cause had not that function, but then more and more mellee weapons started to have that function. after that admins decided to block drop function because of bug(i was sad so) and made trade tables for us. ammo was able to be dropped, but then it lost its option too. i want admins to make ammo dropable again, and also make tradeable all old weapons, that was not able to be dropped before such as old swords and daggers.
    Lmao NO trade able old melees hell no no no
    Just being me.

lol why? cause you do not have any of them? i have skull sword and i want to trade it, but i can not because it is not tradeable, and it is unfair.

Banned
    You can't trade skull sword?
    Isn't that a Halloween melee from 2012? (Lost term memory)

And I have to disagree with the trading of old items. Why? Because why the hell would you want to trade something so precious for other crap? I have the Hacky Sack and nobody wants it becuse it does nothing.
    And that goes the same for the umbrella which does 8 damage and reflect like 70% only.

Why would you want this if you afk 24/7?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

i do not afk anymore, since i got my 20k hours, and i want so cause i play that game 2 hours every day, it is pretty much since parents let only 1 hour. and i think that old should be dropable also since it is very rare. nobody wants hacky sack because you can not always run with it.

i do not afk anymore, since i got my 20k hours, and i want so cause i play that game 2 hours every day, it is pretty much since parents let only 1 hour. and i think that old should be dropable also since it is very rare. nobody wants hacky sack because you can not always run with it.
    I saw you afking with another account. The one with the blue hammer, it had almost 6k. You were also at complex....
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

ahah, lol, that is my second account. i meant i do not afk at my first account anymore. and i do not see how drop and trade functions are connected to my afk on second account

Wish drop came back
    Any questions?
    pm me

Nah bro. I lost my ultra rare pickaxe through a drop trade. Its for our own good. To protect our gullibility and stupidity.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.