Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: drop and trade

i ask to drop only ammo and want old weapons to be tradable, not drop function for all weapons, read my message again.

- - - Updated - - -

can any weapon admin or any other admin that affect trade stats of mellees post something? cause it is pretty hard to argue something while your opponents are keeping silence. i just want to give my skull sword to my friend, try to trade it and etc, i do not see any problem that may cause keeping old weapons untradable.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Hmm...There is no point asking for ammo to be drop ble and old weapons to be tradeable SashaGryg. As you can see, no one is agreeing with you and it's pointless to continue this topic since the Admins won't even allow this anymore. Thanks for listening.

noone is agreeing because noone has that weapons? this is my weapons and i can not trade my own weapons? btw, noone agree does not mean that it cant be tradable, because as we know nobody accepted idea of Galleley, but he was true

- - - Updated - - -

"nobody agrees"-are 4 players that did not give any arguments and just say "we do not agree"?

- - - Updated - - -

so i want to argue that topic and argument my point of view and you just say "it is pointless"? that just means that you do not have any arguments and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    noone is agreeing because noone has that weapons? this is my weapons and i can not trade my own weapons? btw, noone agree does not mean that it cant be tradable, because as we know nobody accepted idea of Galleley, but he was true

- - - Updated - - -

"nobody agrees"-are 4 players that did not give any arguments and just say "we do not agree"?

- - - Updated - - -

so i want to argue that topic and argument my point of view and you just say "it is pointless"? that just means that you do not have any arguments and nothing more.
    Calm down SashaGryg. I didn't mean to get you mad but it's true about the Admins part that they won't add it in the game and we both should know that.

they will if one of them will answer me and chat with me in that thread. i do not see any plus of that website if every idea gets ignored
    admins, why some weapons are tradeable, and some of them are not? give me differences between skull sword and shamrock sword that cause that discrimination.
    Last edited by NiteprFire; 04-13-2015 at 10:01 PM.