Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make A Single Person Spar Tourney

Banned

Make A Single Person Spar Tourney

We have GST for gangs why not make a spar tourney just for individual players? People spar and the top 30 players with the most wins that are recorded (similar to the gst counting where wins AND losses count) go on to compete for the title of the best individual sparrer of 2k15. Like the GST tournament they will win a hat but instead of top 3 make it the winner and the runner up the only people applicable for the hats. Or instead they can receive an ec item that hasn't been released yet making them the first to receive it. To show they received it from the Spar Tourney it can be colored differently than the original item making it more unique.

Banned
    Sorry to burst your bubbles but, there won't be anymore EC items (said by Olirus).

GST is a yearly thing. If players were to be given the opportunity to take part in an individual battle with 1v1, then it isn't considered a unique event.
    Players can boost to get onto the top list and there won't be any fun in watching them getting trashed by their opponent.

Spar Tourney is there for you.
    Last edited by Star*; 03-27-2015 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Misinterpreted

Seems like a lot of fun. But there are so few spar arenas and so many sparers... Unless we can create ONE GIGANTIC ROOM WITH MULTIPLE SPAR ARENAS! (Just like in NBA 2k15 in "My Park" there multiple courts that players can hop into) So there would be more room and less waiting . But that's beside the point, And people can boost.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Good idea, but don't do it buy spar wins, I've flawed people with 12.5k mask who lose even while spamming. No, like GST, a qualifier would be required for such an event, but the issue is that there are too many players who would want to try and qualify, it would be sooo disorganized and would take too long. Good idea, but as far as i can see, there is no fair and timely manner in which participants could be decided.
    premature premonition

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Well there's an event called spar tournament in the Events house...
    That's a single person spar tourney.Just that the rewards aren't as grand as what you have suggested.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

we already have event "spar tourney" and we already have table of highscores

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    what i am suggesting is to acknowledge the best single sparrer. the event doesnt do such a thing and it remains a title for the whole year. boosting is also highly regulated and there is no real way to efficiently boost anymore.

the best sparer of last time is my friend xizt, he did 200 wins for today with his m4.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    what i am suggesting is to acknowledge the best single sparrer. the event doesnt do such a thing and it remains a title for the whole year. boosting is also highly regulated and there is no real way to efficiently boost anymore.
    The best is Meph since he doesn't spam like all the other 30k+ sparrers.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    the best sparer of last time is my friend xizt, he did 200 wins for today with his m4.
    Owned him 4/6 times in a row with sten.
    IGN: Chains J.