Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What weapon to get?

Night Stick What weapon to get?

I have 182k gralats..What should I get? Personally, I like rockets or machine guns....Any suggestions people? appreciate it......Id also like to save some money so that I still have enough for vip..Also I just got vip anyone mid telling me or showing me what I do with the box?

not many good rockets you can buy for gralats, the mini gun is a great gun for crowd control...
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Sugadoll View Post
    Hello
    Wrong place to post. Go to the "Hello and Goodbye" section
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by graallover View Post
    I have 182k gralats..What should I get? Personally, I like rockets or machine guns....Any suggestions people? appreciate it......Id also like to save some money so that I still have enough for vip..Also I just got vip anyone mid telling me or showing me what I do with the box?
    Let me see...if you want an automatic gun that is amazing for crowd control,amazing for supportive combat then get minigun.
    Lemme count the amount of explosive weapons in Graal for gralats/arcade tickets...

There is "stinger",candy bazooka,that machine gun with grenade launcher attached to it for 80 k,arcade noobtube that starts on X,the arcade gun that shoots red plasma or something that explodes on impact...
    Overall 5 noobtubes that you can get without spending ec.

They also release seasonal noobtubes like the snow cannon or something in 2013 or 2014 year I think,chilli cannon or however it was called for cinco de mayo event forgot in which year...
    The newest actual rocket launcher was the 2014 halloween gun which is pretty awesome and I own it but it's no longer sold in the stores,all these seasonal launchers either worth gralats.

But if you do wanna get the minigun,remember that it is like a flamethrower - it is heavy and if you want to get kills,standing on the same spot without moving and constant bullet spamming can easily get you killed.
    You must learn to maneuver,dodge,but minigun is amazing in both pking and basing.

Not sure if you can use it in gang spar yet but I am 100% sure that it is not permitted in events and gang spar tournament.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

All
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Banned
    I didn't know people play this game just because they like certain type of guns.

Get Gm4

#bar4life
    #minigun2base
    #gm42spar

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive