Thread: Speed test furniture

Speed test furniture

Well I got an idea for a furniture why don't you replace the gym and turn it into a furniture shop gym.
    A furniture for the speed test where 2 floors will be sold with each other one of them is for the departure and the second for the end. This furniture helps calculate the time given for the player to reach the first floor(start) to the end. This furniture would be useful for the players that have mazes and races in their houses.
    As for the new ok houses we could be able to also sell as a boxing ok house where when the player touches the PK area in the house boxing gloves will be equipped (disconnecting or leaving the area or the house will return him to normal).
    As for the treadmills as for a recent idea is not bad of an idea but couldn't be useful for fun in houses.
    Working out matts(similar to meditating carpets) but it helps the player gain health
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

i do not see any reason to make any furniture of them. we always have free space in gym, and we do not really need timer in our houses.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Well I got an idea for a furniture why don't you replace the gym and turn it into a furniture shop gym.
    A furniture for the speed test where 2 floors will be sold with each other one of them is for the departure and the second for the end. This furniture helps calculate the time given for the player to reach the first floor(start) to the end. This furniture would be useful for the players that have mazes and races in their houses.
    As for the new ok houses we could be able to also sell as a boxing ok house where when the player touches the PK area in the house boxing gloves will be equipped (disconnecting or leaving the area or the house will return him to normal).
    As for the treadmills as for a recent idea is not bad of an idea but couldn't be useful for fun in houses.
    Working out matts(similar to meditating carpets) but it helps the player gain health
    Explain what is the main idea cause I'm lost...

he want to make gym for house... i do not see solution of any problem XD

It's just an idea for a furniture I haven't said it will fix something or it will have a solution to something, it is just an idea
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    he want to make gym for house... i do not see solution of any problem XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    It's just an idea for a furniture I haven't said it will fix something or it will have a solution to something, it is just an idea
    Oh! You know that no one is gonna use this idea right?

usually people finds ideas to solve something or make something more comfortable. noone gonna use that furniture cause all people can go to mercy gym

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    usually people finds ideas to solve something or make something more comfortable. noone gonna use that furniture cause all people can go to mercy gym
    Yeah...