Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Ripper auction gun buff request.

Spar Join Ghost Ripper auction gun buff request.

image.jpg As you can see by the screenshot the Ghost Ripper gun is 8.5 damage per bullet. What use does an extra .5 really have doe? Only time that extra .5 damage will come in handy is if someone is hit with a normal trash pick since those do 1.5 damage. So yeah buff the ghost ripper to 9 damage please lol. Or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    image.jpg As you can see by the screenshot the Ghost Ripper gun is 8.5 damage per bullet. What use does an extra .5 really have doe? Only time that extra .5 damage will come in handy is if someone is hit with a normal trash pick since those do 1.5 damage. So yeah buff the ghost ripper to 9 damage please lol. Or nah?
    It's better than 7 or 8 dmg and to make a thread like this I really have to wonder...
    Last edited by Cinos; 03-29-2015 at 07:21 PM.

I've seen more useless threads so chill. I'd rather have it at 8 than a useless 8.5 damage. 8.5 damage still makes the gun a 6 shot kill lol. For an auction gun it's not that good in my opinion as well. Most other auction guns are still better than this gun so having it buffed to 9 woudnt really be that big of a deal so.

I've seen more useless threads so chill. I'd rather have it at 8 than a useless 8.5 damage. 8.5 damage still makes the gun a 6 shot kill lol. For an auction gun it's not that good in my opinion as well. Most other auction guns are still better than this gun so having it buffed to 9 woudnt really be that big of a deal so.
    You seen more useless thread uh so what is this? There is no point asking for the gun to be 9 damage since you said it yourself and that why I underline your quote...

The 8.5 damage is meant for bases. 1 on 1 in spar it makes no difference but you may find that the extra damage gets you some kills on hurt people you might not of got before.

9 damage for a gun with that freeze on the spar mode is too strong. Not every auction is meant to be amazing, stat wise it's only slightly better than fog

So buff or nah

Banned
    So buff or nah
    You really don't understand a thing he said, do you?

#RaforMasterRace but ya ghost is a joke I don't bid on it

next time go get bid on dual rafficas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Those rafficas have no hit timer ;-; I CRI ERY TIME

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.