Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ghost Ripper auction gun buff request.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessTheFall View Post
    The chances for someone having 9 Hp are pretty damn slim lol. Not so handy.

- - - Updated - - -

And how does .5 damage in spar help lol. It's still a 6 shot kill with the extra .5 Why not make it 9 damage, you guys made a Scar H that's worth like 70-85k I forgot how much but it's 9 damage and its just a normal gun you can buy, but it's totally fine for that gun to have 9 and not 8.5 lol. THIS IS AN AUCTION GUN. Why make it 8.5 that's so very unhelpful...
    But look at the freeze it has. Its like saying you should buff the spectre to 8 damage because the ak47 has higher damage.

If you want ill just make it 8 damage and remove the extra .5 if you dont see the point. Excluding damage, the guns base stats are on par with fog and better than ss60a3, and in addition it has the 2nd mode which has a very fast firerate and high spread. Be happy you got it for cheap, doesn't mean it's a bad gun

Big Cheese
    chill...it gets +1 when in perfect shape...

Attachment 18825 As you can see by the screenshot the Ghost Ripper gun is 8.5 damage per bullet. What use does an extra .5 really have doe? Only time that extra .5 damage will come in handy is if someone is hit with a normal trash pick since those do 1.5 damage. So yeah buff the ghost ripper to 9 damage please lol. Or nah?
    8.5*2=17*2=34
    8*2=16*2=32

ok i agree this is dumb why does it have an extra .5 dmg lol i kinda wanna know what rec and sam were thinking
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    8.5*2=17*2=34
    8*2=16*2=32

ok i agree this is dumb why does it have an extra .5 dmg lol i kinda wanna know what rec and sam were thinking
    It does 9.5 perfect so 19 damage for 2 shots, 38 damage for 4
    9 damage is 18 damage and 36. It makes a difference if lower damage guns have hit people

Big Cheese
    idk why ur going in such an autistic rage at that 0.5 lol...i've never seen a guy asking for a gun that he owns to get nerfed...

Zephlyn
    Does it deal 8.5 damage being repaired?

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Does it deal 8.5 damage being repaired?
    9 when in perfect shape

Nerf it to 8 damage. .5 damage is useless.

Banned
    Attachment 18825 As you can see by the screenshot the Ghost Ripper gun is 8.5 damage per bullet. What use does an extra .5 really have doe? Only time that extra .5 damage will come in handy is if someone is hit with a normal trash pick since those do 1.5 damage. So yeah buff the ghost ripper to 9 damage please lol. Or nah?
    8 when damage 9 when perfect. Like ghost mp40

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    But look at the freeze it has. Its like saying you should buff the spectre to 8 damage because the ak47 has higher damage.
    Please, don't use people that are taking a bath as a profile picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    If you want ill just make it 8 damage and remove the extra .5 if you dont see the point. Excluding damage, the guns base stats are on par with fog and better than ss60a3, and in addition it has the 2nd mode which has a very fast firerate and high spread. Be happy you got it for cheap, doesn't mean it's a bad gun
    He wants it 9-10 :O