Thread: Can someone make a head for me please?

Can someone make a head for me please?

Can someone make an upload head for me please? Similar to this image, that if u can, u can either make the upload head light brown or dark brown skined like an anime and hair colour changed to black or reminded blue. Thank u for Your support! U can PM me Your design.

Image: images.jpg

Good luck!

Oh! I also forgat to note! I don't like when people work and don't get paid for their labour, so, I'm rewarding the one who makes me the best head with a reward of 500 shells ($1500 Gralats or $2500 Gralats). Hope that's good enough. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Cinos; 04-01-2015 at 10:23 AM.

You're doing gfx now, it's a good idea to start off with the easier sprites including heads and bodies..

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    You're doing gfx now, it's a good idea to start off with the easier sprites including heads and bodies..
    Uh...I'm not doing gfx art. Oh, u mean the picture? Hahahaha! That's not mine. I'm still practicing pixel art first...

You want a sonic head? :0

Might be sren as copyright so wouldnt be allowed in game but if i have the time ill see what i can do

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You want a sonic head? :0
    Nope, Sonic Human form. I just wanted a head with that hair STYLE either black or blue hair colour and skin colour light or dark black. There are reasons WHY I asked for those options.
    P.S. I am not shouting even though I'm using the Cap Lock...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    Might be sren as copyright so wouldnt be allowed in game but if i have the time ill see what i can do
    There is this anime character that I created long time ago even before I even knew that it was called an anime and I was in Basic School those times. This character name was "Cinos" at first, well because I'm an Sonic fan and this character has the same hair features as Sonic and this and that and blah, blah, blah.
    Overtime time, when I have found out what's an true anime character is. I redo that character of mine with a new name, settings, features, appearance, this, that, blah, blah, blah. He stil has the same head feature of Sonic but a different skin tone and hair colour. And that's is the reason for that picture.