Thread: Question about jailing

Question Question about jailing

Is it true that the player gets automatically reset as soon as he'll break the law 3 times in a row by doing dangerous stuff like hacking,macroing,boosting.
    What if the player does it like boosting,racism,harassment or racism,harassment,harassment?
    Does he still get reset even though his crimes were not so dangerous?

I'm just curious about this jailing system cause I was jailed for "frame rate hacking"once by mistake (ask Vendhin about me if you want to,I would never ever do something like that in Graal) and don't want my account to be reset for doing something that I have not done,I mean I could start lagging like crazy again in the future and I might get jailed again for the same thing by mistake,that's why.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    No you don't get a reset when you get jailed thrice.Unless you're as notorious as Banshee,you might get an inventory reset if you get on snk's nerves.
    Don't worry about the frame rate hack issue.From the looks of it,Players have stopped being falsely jailed,i'd assume that the system has been fixed.

Just don't break any other rules in era and you should be good

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Snk may get angry? WOW

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    Snk may get angry? WOW
    It's quite easy to avoid being reset, basically just act like a regular respective player when talking to Snk as a pose to what most players do when talking to Snk which is flame, complain and rage.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

lol, he never answer, never. he answered before, but, i guess, now he recieves too many spam to answer normal

Some players don't have common sense and bicker at staffs. Yeah, not a good idea.
    "Being a Lunatic is a whole level of crazy"

Contact me at [email protected]

Lunatic

[loo-nuh-tik] IPA Syllables

noun

1. An insane person.

2. A person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.

3. Law. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law.

lol, he never answer, never. he answered before, but, i guess, now he recieves too many spam to answer normal
    He's actually answered me immediately countless times.

Then again I submitted a ticket to Toonslab about an uploading ban, and I received a message, and my ban was taken away in less than ten minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Some players don't have common sense and bicker at staffs. Yeah, not a good idea.
    Reminds me of the people who always argue with the person holding the gun in movies.

lol i do not know how does he answer you... i want to improve era, but it is pretty hard when people do not listen.

lol i do not know how does he answer you... i want to improve era, but it is pretty hard when people do not listen.
    Improve era on the forums
    ineffable.

I think i am wrong, anyways, if you can do it!
    ineffable.