Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project Pony

Hahaha I don't see you putting any sfx,Your just over exaggerating this argument,Im just here making songs for fun.You think I'm just trying to become a sfx admin witch I'm not trying to.I mean if one of the songs can be added thats nice,but your getting the wrong picture ''Kid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    kid the fact you already copyrighted songs you will never have a chance at being an sfx admin make your own stuff from scratch then talk. The song you uploaded 2 days ago is trash so please kid dont talk so highly of yourself.
    - - - Updated - - -

Ive taking it down since you think i didn't make it,But i will keep continuing to make and write songs.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Big Cheese Captain
    In all honesty, you don't make songs. You steal them. So don't advertize that YOU made them.

EDIT: If you start making songs from the bottom up, advertize the heck out of it on here. However, if it's something copyrighted, don't bother

EDIT 2: Making it from the bottom up means that you don't use any pre-made loops or other peoples work. Here's a trap song I'm working on, and as always like the rest of my work, it's from the bottom up http://imgur.com/RsGqBP1
    Last edited by iMask; 05-08-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Imask is right. You obviously stole them, so don't try to change the argument that Scar was overreacting and that you are taking it down because of his rage.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Banned
    Lol Kriole I'll admit I was out of line saying you're a kid but I mean come on why should I be able to shazam your music lmao. They were copyrighted period. Actually I stopped putting music because they sucked and I'm redoing them and learning more about mixing and mastering. I was an SFX admin for 3 days until they fired me for being Scarface. So I mean I have had experience with fl studio for 3-4 years almost so just start building your songs up from scratch even though they might not be the best, at least they are made by you and you can excel aha

Closing thread.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.