Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Thank-You Admins!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    d12 chill homie lol; i only with u on the last one; rush abuses the living **** out of his powers in everything...getting gets back, getting more gang hats than he deserves, adding extra npcs to his hideout when he shouldn't be able to, having donnie put npcs infront of the bh flag so no one can take it without egging (eggs didnt even exist back then), warping me and all DoA to the south island when we were owning them in a base...
    I remember one time I was at events and another guy won. But RU$H disliked him so much that he didn't gave him the EC.

Rush isn't staff no more so why mention it?

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Rush isn't staff no more so why mention it?
    He got fired? Then this server is getting better!!

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    He got fired? Then this server is getting better!!
    he had powers before he was even "hired"...u have no idea how corrupt this game is man...i'm telling u, he can still jail whoever he wants, get extra gets hats, lose his gang and get it back, etc...

Trust me AJ, he can NOT. Unless someone does something wrong he can report him, but that is just it.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Trust me AJ, he can NOT. Unless someone does something wrong he can report him, but that is just it.
    i was in gets way before rush was ever "staff" and he alrdy had powers like access to changing npcs, jailing, warping, etc.

looks likes laserz really wants to part of the Era Team.

hahaha.

and it doesn't matter if you're a pr/staff/developer

all jobs are equal in a sense, but I guess some people just have a really think skull and not a lot can get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    There's just no point in arguing with you. You'll just look around the outside of the box, instead of actually opening the lid. I think I liked it better when you were actually quiet.
    I liked it better when you quit. And that analogy describes you mate, you don't listen to reason. So you said that as a way out of this because you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    looks likes laserz really wants to part of the Era Team.

hahaha.

and it doesn't matter if you're a pr/staff/developer

all jobs are equal in a sense, but I guess some people just have a really think skull and not a lot can get through.
    I have to disagree on this. I have been a Developer on 6+ servers and have to say that the amount of work dedicated to the server doesn't even amount to the little jobs that Player Relations/ Graal police or whatever the name is in other server do. As a developer you you usually have two or more talents you work with. It could be scripting and gfx, gtfx and gani, gani and sfx, sfx and gfx, levels and scripting... etc. The amount of stress a developer goes through is unbelievable for a game. Player Relations have a hard job in itself, but they work in different angles that a developer can't be distracted with when working on whatever he/she is working on. I work on GFX, Gani, Scripting, and Levels. Now usually when I ask to be hired onto a server I will only mention one of those(My best one), which is scripting. Once I have been scripting for a month, I will let the owner/manager know that I have experience in other areas as well and show him my work.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    First off, this is not true at all. When was the last time a PRA actually handled a problem the correct way? New PRs and most old PRs abuse their powers, or do not use them correctly. A guy who has been going around Era, DDOSing players gets off free, but a guy who says "Damn" gets gagged, or even possibly banned for a while.

I don't insult. I state the facts. I'm not the only one doing this. Everyone, literally everyone has had a problem with the PRs. Pure, childish admins, who resort to their staff tools to resolve their problems. "You're banned, and you're banned, and you're banned!" That's how they do it. Corrupt admins, ruining the game.
    I mostly agree with you but in all realism, if you can DDOS, I'm sure that you can escape a ban in a snap.

But really, I've never been talked to by a PR(A) before being banned or jailed, I'm just sentenced there with them not even caring. "Well these admins don't have time to talk to you about what exactly you've done, you were breaking the(terribly documented) rules of the game!" Yup, you're hilarious. So they have time to host events nearly every minute of every day but they have no time to carefully deal with your ban? "Well if you're concerned with your ban, why don't you just report on Era-Go?" I don't feel like reporting my issues on Era-Go because it's a waste of time and a much more time-saving solution would be to talk to them about it. "But what if they don't care and log off?" Ban them. It really isn't difficult.