Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gangster zone

Question Gangster zone

image.jpg

I know that Meph already replied to me saying that they won't be fixing GZ,not anytime soon.
    But look at the picture,how are you supposed to get through?There is no way you can break that wall cause they'll use healing staves and valentine hearts.

The neo zone was one of the most balanced if not the most balanced zones - there were like 3 ways that the raiding team could choose.There was an actual tactic.
    In this case you need to get past the wall of death,how is this fair?Even the witch's shield that decreases bullet dmg won't help in this case.
    It does not even require any skills,just SPAM,SPAM.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

yeah, that is why all "pro" gangs try to get it, all you need is to stand like that and shoot to the other side, noone can do anything to this, and that is why it is "good balanced" base. and i agree about neo base, yesterday me and my friends were forting there, and we got base and saw that all this spam noobs with p2k and bars can not do anything to skill because of no heal.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    They need to remove healing from bases .

Or just nerf the food by adding a time interval in between before you can use food again. Just like what Ol West did for theirs.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    it's the sad truth.Nothing can be done except the reworking of the bases,But that'll only let Basers go on a riot since their favorite base is being "balanced".

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

it is their favourite base because they can just spam there... if you will balance it, they will just leave it. ough, graal, i remember you 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    They need to remove healing from bases .

Or just nerf the food by adding a time interval in between before you can use food again. Just like what Ol West did for theirs.
    I quit Ol' West because of the food interval timer cx

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

When ever I'm at a base I see players spamming and laugh while gaining basing hours.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

...you can not break that wall if your opponents have bars and flames

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iT'sJake! View Post
    Gz is fine how it is, if you're smart and tactiful, you can easily raid the base. As long as you have about 5 members..
    You really don't know anything about basing, don't you?

maybe he think that all players have invisible and no damage taken XD itsjake, when i last time saw you, you were good on spar, but spar is when you play 1vs1, but not 6vs10 and you need to take flag while your opponents revive and come back faster than you because of special way for owners of base only