Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: AimPoint Floor 3

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You didn't really need to make a thread about it, but it should be working, every single effect has been added to it, and with the burn/explode effects you can get up to 18-20 damage if both effects hit at the same time, which is very unlikely but it's still possible. The explosion is delayed because of how big the effect is but the aoe damage is still there
    I'm on game right now if you want me to show you that there is no splash damage unless you hit a person and even then i'm not seeing if happen every time, I've tested this out on several people. Feel free to warp to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:Tried firing 100+ shots into some friends of mine to test this out again, All damage was 13, No aoe,flame or explosion damage.

For the damage to be delt it has to be a direct hit or it does nothing but the gani.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    I'm on game right now if you want me to show you that there is no splash damage unless you hit a person and even then i'm not seeing if happen every time, I've tested this out on several people. Feel free to warp to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:Tried firing 100+ shots into some friends of mine to test this out again, All damage was 13, No aoe,flame or explosion damage.

For the damage to be delt it has to be a direct hit or it does nothing but the gani.
    I was tested too
    i didnt get any roe explosion nor fire
    just hit
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

*Shrug oh well its another paper weight in my inventory and can share a spot with my minigun.

Just a little food for thought, More testing being done before you release guns to the public this prevents public outcry and limits the amount of nerfs needed to balance the game

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    *Shrug oh well its another paper weight in my inventory and can share a spot with my minigun.

Just a little food for thought, More testing being done before you release guns to the public this prevents public outcry and limits the amount of nerfs needed to balance the game
    Despite the fact that I probably have not owned the "new" minigun for a long time...yet,I can say without a doubt that it is a great weapon with a perfect balance and that it 100% worth the gralats spent if you love pking and basing/fort events.

It's all about the way you use the gun,so don't be surprised if it sucks if you're used to spamming or tactical shooting.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Nerf MK14 EBR's Firerate to 0.34
    because its way too fast for a gun that shoots over walls and since the bullet spawn is far its more likely to hit players

Buff MPX's firerate to 0.31
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

I have the mpx and I'd say it's worth getting. It's amazing.
    have any questions or concerns? Shoot me a pm.

Anybody here test the Beta RPG7 on GunGame
    Visit my Profilehttp://www.era-go.com/forum/member.php?10258-iEureka

Answering: Questions, Problems, and Stuff

Com. Battle me at DelugeRPG: Retem45

Click Me!

Me, it's pretty laggy because the impact is big