Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New scar-h better than bar

You are comparing it based on 1 stat alone.

Here is a three way comparison between Bar, scar and sawed ak
    Bar stats are on the left, Scar in the middle and sawed ak on the right

Price: 200k | 82.5k | 90k
    Damage: 9 | 9 | 9
    Freeze: 0.2 | 0.19 | 0.17
    Firerate: 0.24 | 0.36 | 0.35
    Clip: 17 | 15 | 35
    Reload: 0.3/0.35 | 0.3/0.6 | 0.3/0.55
    Auto: Yes | No | Yes
    Spread: 0.8 | 0.02 | 0

The second variable in the reload is the sleep. Reload sleep is the time you need to wait before you can shoot again after reload, whilst reload sleep which is the first variable is the time you are frozen before you can move again. Scar and ak have 0.5-0.6 sleep, to give a comparison, the fire freeze on the rpg is 0.5 which is less, and the reload freeze on the spectre is the same as the scars sleep (0.6).

Also 0.36 is not exactly fast, where as bars 0.24 firerate is even faster than the souizens (which has a 0.25 firerate).
    Feel free to discuss your thoughts on it, but just know when balancing this gun, the stats of the bar and the sawed ak were both taken into account whilst making it, more primarily the sawed aks as it is a long standing gun that has been around even longer than I have been GA, and there have been no complaints on it thus far

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow7980 View Post
    Don't buy it! He's gonna "balance" it in a few weeks after half of Era buys it.
    There is still the fact that bar is basically ****tier than scar.
    Plus ti costs 115k more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You are comparing it based on 1 stat alone.

Here is a three way comparison between Bar, scar and sawed ak
    Bar stats are on the left, Scar in the middle and sawed ak on the right

Price: 200k | 82.5k | 90k
    Damage: 9 | 9 | 9
    Freeze: 0.2 | 0.19 | 0.17
    Firerate: 0.24 | 0.36 | 0.35
    Clip: 17 | 15 | 35
    Reload: 0.3/0.35 | 0.3/0.6 | 0.3/0.55
    Auto: Yes | No | Yes
    Spread: 0.8 | 0.02 | 0
    Thanks for sharing out how the bar is the ****tiest gun out of these 3.
    You should deprice it or buff it.
    And i know why you guys didnt depriced it because we would ask for a refund.

it might not have that damage and stats... maybe it has any other minusses.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    There is still the fact that bar is basically ****tier than scar.
    Plus ti costs 115k more.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing out how the bar is the ****tiest gun out of these 3.
    You should deprice it or buff it.
    And i know why you guys didnt depriced it because we would ask for a refund.
    Do you know how numbers work? The only statistic the bar is worse at, is the freeze by 0.3 maximum and the clip of the sawed ak (which I admit is fairly excessive). BAR is superior in its stats for every single other category. With your logic, starter pistol is the best gun in the game since its freeze is 0.1 whilst bars is 0.2

Bar is better than the two guns, if you think it isn't then don't use it, but i'm telling you statistically it is

Do you know how numbers work? The only statistic the bar is worse at, is the freeze by 0.3 maximum and the clip of the sawed ak (which I admit is fairly excessive). BAR is superior in its stats for every single other category. With your logic, starter pistol is the best gun in the game since its freeze is 0.1 whilst bars is 0.2

Bar is better than the two guns, if you think it isn't then don't use it, but i'm telling you statistically it is
    0.2 is just too excessive and makes it people complain that u spam bar.
    But you cant do otherwise, u can only spam it cos of high freeze and its with that freeze

- - - Updated - - -

And the price difference is really high
    Last edited by John J; 06-03-2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Vulgarity

Don't buy it! He's gonna "balance" it in a few weeks after half of Era buys it.
    ^^^real talk don't waste your money, those op stats will be gone within the month

- - - Updated - - -

Guarantee you that scar freeze will go up and/or firerate will go down
    premature premonition

Yeah i'm not buying any of the hype either until a few weeks have gone buy.... I've learned my lesson the hard way about baiting switching.. i suggest you all do that same.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

The scar has fairly good stats, it's possibly the best of its price range.
    Hey, even after the nerfs, it's still going to be good.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

I was thinking of getting MPX, ARX, or MK14, but after looking at the stats, it was a "nope nope nope" moment. The fire rates are almost complete trash for a gun with that amount of freeze.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

I was thinking of getting MPX, ARX, or MK14, but after looking at the stats, it was a "nope nope nope" moment. The fire rates are almost complete trash for a gun with that amount of freeze.
    What are you talking about bro the freeze on them is good. Mpx is like 0.16 or something which im pretty sure is the same as the mp7. Yea it shoots slower but its only 70k, and you dont need firerate when you have good freeze. And mk14 stats look like a slightly slower m4, but also with abit less freeze and then a 21 clip. Arx160 looks beast too, it has more spread than m4 and even less freeze than it with a bigger clip. The only downside to it is it's only slightly slower.
    Firerate isn't everything