Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is ERA server down?Can't log in

Why is ERA server down?Can't log in

So when I log in to era I started to streak and after a while a broadcast message has been made by Into saying the events are over.Then I go in to a train station so I can't be killed.Then I pmed Integration saying wanna base? Then I pmed Elk if he rlly is selling the Lamborghini.After I pm them I continue to streaking but I can't get out of the train station and I saw at the right bottom of my screen failed.I try and try again but I can't get out.So I said unstick me but now I can't get out of the East Hospital.And all the players in there can't get out also and the "failed" is still in the right bottom of my screen.After a few seconds we can now get out but when we got out the failed is still there so I decided to relog but when I log in my screen is black.On and btw I am not lagging.Screenshot_2015-04-10-10-22-34.png
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

It happen to me too
    SRF

Server probaly just crashed or something, hope its up soon

Maintenance break?

I bet that the thread I made awhile ago is related to this thread.What is happening on era? Why are staff the only one who can't log in? Screenshot_2015-04-10-10-31-59.png
    ]Need help? Pm me ur concerns or Era related questions. IGN:Agent K

yep,i have the same problem,havent been all day,just tried to logging on era a min. ago,same screen shows up

Same thing happened to me just now. When I try to log on it says " Only staff is allowed on this server". Must be doing something interesting

??? The game???

What happened to the game? It just stopped and said only staff is allowed. What happened

Its just a minor adjustment to the server. It should be up and running smoothly in a couple of minutes. Just be patient and wait for it to come back on.
    Message me Any questions or Concerns!!!
    Si tienes una pregunta dame un mensaje!!!

Road To Becoming A Staff...

Everyone is experiencing this so please don't spam "same thing is happening to me"