Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attack On Titan

Attack On Titan

Spoiler warning:

Levi dies. Thank you. That is all c:
    Last edited by Minho; 03-12-2021 at 01:33 AM.

You did not say anything wrong. He will die along with the other cringevengers. Eren will win at the end, AnR will happen.
    Levi is injured no one is there to protect him , mikasa will die too . she was ignorant till the end and in the ova, eren said that 'A great power will kill mikasa,' She replied how . He said 'She will be ignorant till the end' and guess what? she refused to get rid of the scarf when seconds ago eren told her in the dream to get rid of it and forget him.

**** u

Great show still overall. I love it when an anime has the marbles to kill off main characters. Makes things juicy

Man I remember when Avengers: End Game was spoiled for me and it was cause of some dude spamming death spoilers in start. It really sucked imo as much as spoilers aren't general rules anywhere and more of a conscience type of thing you should really avoid doing stuff like this.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

High chance that was me; forgive me. But what I said about end game wasn’t fully accurate. The main thing I spoiled was iron man dying but the way I claimed he was killed was incorrect. Similar situation here, who’s to say Levi actually dies? Maybe I’m lying and so is Rius. Perhaps he’s read the manga as well and knows what truly lies ahead 0.0 Stay tuned into the actual anime show finale of Attack On Titan and find out! ;3

Development Team
    GOD DAMNIT HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THINGSSSSSSSSSSS, I'm sobbing.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

DOUBLE SPOILER ALERT: Everyone here got baited. This is not a real spoiler. Bahahaha

Really, I did not read last chapters

Everything before the last chapter is a masterpiece .
    139 ruined everything . it wasnt even the original ending the author had in mind. he was forced to change the ending by the editor for ****ing money and 12 years old shippers.
    hope the anime gets its own alternative ending