Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pc Client Servers Hacked!

You guys all think that DDOSING is the only thing relevent to these hacking events. You need to open your eyes because there is more than just a simple program being used in the process. Look up what Packet Editing us and you may understand what could be going on. A server could look as if it is being ddosed by sending data which makes it think it is. It is quite simple to get that data by dosing them once then checking for data sent to the server. It is always more than something so simple. Graal Relay for instance, once it was patched the hacking stopped for awhile, but now that we've got more methods we've gained from downtime we will use them till they are parched again. What we are doing is forcing ourselves to gain respect. Once we feel respected and "You" understand the possibilities in our hands with packet editing and coding in c++ and java then you'd be bowing to our feet begging for us not to mess with the servers. My group consists of some pretty stupid guys who are stuck up and will keep attacking until I start to attack them so if the server keeps being attacked it is most likely not me. Even with the attacks that I have done, many don't believe those were me. Just to be clear, why say it is not me when you have no proof of who it really is. I mean their are logs, but I could be connecting into graal with any other graal ID and make it look as if I am connecting from a whole different location. Even if it is not me, you should at least believe the smallest, slightest chance it is me because I can stop it either way. If it isn't me, I can send attacks to the attacker till his computer is fried up(Literally shut down and won't turn back on again). It is a simple term us "hackers" use. It is a RAT. With a Rat we can access someones computer by sending up a little dialog window which may ask for you to accept one of your programs but in all reality it just gave me access to all your passwords(Remote control passwords), files, and much more! What I am try to state is that these will not stop till I get what I was looking for. I am sure Jatz has the answer to that as he has gotten it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, John
    Last edited by Johnyoungman224; 04-12-2015 at 04:43 PM.

woah thats a mouth full, if this was translated to spanish, this could be a good script for a spanish soap opera
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

@John and your bragging about all of this? And your asking for respect? I'm speechless... Honey please...

people do anything for attention.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    You guys all think that DDOSING is the only thing relevent to these hacking events. You need to open your eyes because there is more than just a simple program being used in the process. Look up what Packet Editing us and you may understand what could be going on. A server could look as if it is being ddosed by sending data which makes it think it is. It is quite simple to get that data by dosing them once then checking for data sent to the server. It is always more than something so simple. Graal Relay for instance, once it was patched the hacking stopped for awhile, but now that we've got more methods we've gained from downtime we will use them till they are parched again. What we are doing is forcing ourselves to gain respect. Once we feel respected and "You" understand the possibilities in our hands with packet editing and coding in c++ and java then you'd be bowing to our feet begging for us not to mess with the servers. My group consists of some pretty stupid guys who are stuck up and will keep attacking until I start to attack them so if the server keeps being attacked it is most likely not me. Even with the attacks that I have done, many don't believe those were me. Just to be clear, why say it is not me when you have no proof of who it really is. I mean their are logs, but I could be connecting into graal with any other graal ID and make it look as if I am connecting from a whole different location. Even if it is not me, you should at least believe the smallest, slightest chance it is me because I can stop it either way. If it isn't me, I can send attacks to the attacker till his computer is fried up(Literally shut down and won't turn back on again). It is a simple term us "hackers" use. It is a RAT. With a Rat we can access someones computer by sending up a little dialog window which may ask for you to accept one of your programs but in all reality it just gave me access to all your passwords(Remote control passwords), files, and much more! What I am try to state is that these will not stop till I get what I was looking for. I am sure Jatz has the answer to that as he has gotten it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, John
    What do you want
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

He wants revenge, nah he want to get a staff acc on ieraXD

Quote Originally Posted by Muchoschaos View Post
    He wants revenge, nah he want to get a staff acc on ieraXD
    Pretty smart guy^^