Thread: Will scar get nerfed?

AK-47 Will scar get nerfed?

Title says it all : will Scar get nerfed or not?Is it safe to buy it at the moment?
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

You can never know. That's why i stopped buying guns.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

How much damage does it do right now
    Era Name: Prime
    ------------------------------

Eventually it will be nurfed just like every gun...
    SRF

Yea... Guns come and go just like nerfing comes and go, pretty much when admins have nothing to do except make the game miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goofs View Post
    Eventually it will be nurfed just like every gun...
    Nerf*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Title says it all : will Scar get nerfed or not?Is it safe to buy it at the moment?
    Well the Scar H is 8k less than the sawed ak and has fairly significantly worse stats. Sawed ak is better in everything but spread.
    Sawed ak has been in the game longer than I have been gun admin, so about 2 years, and there have rarely been any complaints on the gun, and I rarely see people use it anyway.

Unless sawed ak gets nerfed which is highly unlikely considering there has been no need in the past 2 years and still isn't as it isn't considered op, scar won't be touched unless sawed ak is and not before it.

Honestly scar isnt that great, yea it does 10 damage but it has a very slow firerate. There are many other guns that do 10 damage like peacekeeper, m107, taurus, sawed ak and neo rifle and they aren't as popular because they fire much slower. I only like the scar because I like how the graphic turned out, but there really isnt any point getting it if you already have sawed ak, or are willing to save 8k more to buy it because it is better

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Nerf*

- - - Updated - - -

Well the Scar H is 8k less than the sawed ak and has fairly significantly worse stats. Sawed ak is better in everything but spread.
    Sawed ak has been in the game longer than I have been gun admin, so about 2 years, and there have rarely been any complaints on the gun, and I rarely see people use it anyway.

Unless sawed ak gets nerfed which is highly unlikely considering there has been no need in the past 2 years and still isn't as it isn't considered op, scar won't be touched unless sawed ak is and not before it.

Honestly scar isnt that great, yea it does 10 damage but it has a very slow firerate. There are many other guns that do 10 damage like peacekeeper, m107, taurus, sawed ak and neo rifle and they aren't as popular because they fire much slower. I only like the scar because I like how the graphic turned out, but there really isnt any point getting it if you already have sawed ak, or are willing to save 8k more to buy it because it is better
    Thanks for quick response,Sam
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Nerf*

- - - Updated - - -

Is it safe to buy P2K'S nowadays? Is it safe to buy a darn gun?
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    Is it safe to buy P2K'S nowadays? Is it safe to buy a darn gun?
    Nope.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari