Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P2k

Quote Originally Posted by HYDRO View Post
    More like AP 7 is the same as p2k. Same damage and same bullet speed. But AP 7 is cheaper.
    I'll let you in on a secret, the taurus pistol actually has better stats than the bar

Rofl, people making forum accounts to try and protest a buff on p2ks... It was just to op
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

this is pathetic. Dont blame us sugerpie if we reach that to snk or start using flame glitches ;*
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    this is pathetic. Dont blame us sugerpie if we reach that to snk or start using flame glitches ;*
    You were lucky that the staffs in era now are blind and can't really see your reload glitch.

This is ridiculous, how can anyone complain about P2Ks being OP? Lol if you're a good player u could easily take a P2K player down with bar and even M4. P2ks weren't as ez to use as the bar they actually took skill. Now they're just plain trash, kinda like Bitzsam's decision to nerf a gun that needed no nerfing. You're required to get 100,000 PKs to be able to buy them for a reason ya know... I could see if everyone could easily have access to buying em but that isn't the case. You should at least consider buffing them a little more from this nerfed state if you won't go back to the original. Because I'm sure all the people that had to work hard to get 100,000 PKs and $100,000 for each gun didn't do it to buy a overpriced AP7.

After the whole entire commotion in Complex, you left saying that P2K will become a spar reward as well. I think pkers should have the choice to pick vector as a PK reward.
    That's Unfortunate

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    After the whole entire commotion in Complex, you left saying that P2K will become a spar reward as well. I think pkers should have the choice to pick vector as a PK reward.
    I cannot believe what I just read...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You were lucky that the staffs in era now are blind and can't really see your reload glitch.
    suger pie ;* its true i used to do the glitch reload but im the one who stopped it and reported it to snk. so stop naggin like kids and grow up
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'll let you in on a secret, the taurus pistol actually has better stats than the bar
    Nice thanks for the secret. It just doesn't add up. P2k is like ap 7 but have a super little better stats and more ammo. There has to be another way. Maybe buffed damage by 1 and less ammo? Idk

I agree and we had to put time into getting 100,000 PKs and cough up $200,000 some people used real money. The least u can do is tweak the tap pattern to be more fluent if you slowed down the firerate