Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P2k

Well this is a lesson that has to be taken, most op guns will be nerfed and wont be returned. Because of admins who get bored and have nothing to do. Admins piss us off a lot but this is Era so wtf do you expect?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozen S View Post
    After the whole entire commotion in Complex, you left saying that P2K will become a spar reward as well. I think pkers should have the choice to pick vector as a PK reward.
    No I did not say that. I said there will be a new gun that is both a PK and a Spar reward gun

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    No I did not say that. I said there will be a new gun that is both a PK and a Spar reward gun
    So it gonna be good in pk and op in spar.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    So it gonna be good in pk and op in spar.
    It isnt a pk or spar gun, its a pk and spar gun meaning you will need pk and spar requirements to get it. There is no such thing as a good basing gun or a good spar gun, any gun can be used well in both but usually guns with less freeze are better suited for spar since it's easier to dodge. Same can be said for bases except dodging isnt always viable because of the smaller spaces

oh well whatever. that's what i remembered you said since it was "requested a lot"
    That's Unfortunate

lol thank god this happened today before Blitzam scammed another 200k out of me... i was 2400 kills away from buying them.... thanks Blitz

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

It isnt a pk or spar gun, its a pk and spar gun meaning you will need pk and spar requirements to get it. There is no such thing as a good basing gun or a good spar gun, any gun can be used well in both but usually guns with less freeze are better suited for spar since it's easier to dodge. Same can be said for bases except dodging isnt always viable because of the smaller spaces
    Release date please?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

This massive thread is probably an another exaggeration,same thing happened with the minigun and then in a week everyoone stopped whining and guess what,people were still BUYING and USING miniguns.
    Same is going to be with p2ks,I'm sure about that.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Release date please?
    no point, planned release dates are never achieved.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Stop buying new guns... by the Bar,shipka and pbp and you have everything you need to compete in the game.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!