Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: p2ks nerfed

Big Cheese

p2ks nerfed

bitzsam im fed up with u i cant take this anymore; i pay 80$ to get itunes credit and buy gralat packs for p2ks and u nerf them and the same is with gm4 and bar. if u were a regular player and someone nerfed ur gun u wouldnt accept it but noooooooo we are apparently dumb idiots who u can just mess with whenever u want right? no. they require 100k kills and are expensive as hell; STOP NERFING THE HELL OUTTA EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

quit this bull and be fair...idc if some players want it nerfed; we paid 200k for thr old stats not this crap
    Last edited by xcloudx97; 04-12-2015 at 09:45 AM. Reason: reducing the vulgarities

Sam Let me choose between my 12,5k spar stats or my 140k gralats i need to give him to get my stats back

Sam is a troll
    Just being me.

when and what has been nerfed in its stats?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Big Cheese
    wtf is wrong with him...just coz those who dont have it where bching and moaning he adds a 0.1 to the fire rate and 0.002 to the freeze...just fk this game man...he thinks he's god and he can do whatever he wants just coz "he's not good at spar and he beat most players with p2ks"...THANKS FOR HIRING HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH U ARE AMAZING...bs

This is completely rage, especially with the swearing and all. P2K is still op after being nerfed.

p2k was not overpowered, i got it by test in last man standing, opponent had 15 health and p2k, and i had bar and 8 health, and i won, it is not really cool weapon, but after nerf it becomes trash that does not cost as much as maccus uzis

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    p2k was not overpowered, i got it by test in last man standing, opponent had 15 health and p2k, and i had bar and 8 health, and i won, it is not really cool weapon, but after nerf it becomes trash that does not cost as much as maccus uzis
    P2K
    3rd highest clip in the game after ab8 and sawed ak, has the lowest reload freeze in the game at only 0.15 which is faster than most guns freeze. It has one of the lowest freeze rates for a 8 damage gun in the same range as gm4, only beaten by the souizen guns, hk416 and m4a3 and if that wasn't enough it also has equal fastest firerate of any gun in the game (along with mp7 and excluding minigun/flame and other lmgs) and that is after the nerf.

I don't care if you payed 200k for it, the GM4 is 13k less and its stats aren't even close to p2k apart from the freeze. A p2k with ghost m4 stats but keeping its 32 clip and 0.15 reload alone would have been enough to make it worth the 100k pks you needed. The gun was was overbuffed when it was released, and is still the best gun in the game despite the nerf. If anything the nerf it actually did get wasn't severe enough because once you figure out the new tap pattern the firerate is basically the same as before

No matter what happened to P2K everyone still want it

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    P2K
    3rd highest clip in the game after ab8 and sawed ak, has the lowest reload freeze in the game at only 0.15 which is faster than most guns freeze. It has one of the lowest freeze rates for a 8 damage gun in the same range as gm4, only beaten by the souizen guns, hk416 and m4a3 and if that wasn't enough it also has equal fastest firerate of any gun in the game (along with mp7 and excluding minigun/flame and other lmgs) and that is after the nerf.

I don't care if you payed 200k for it, the GM4 is 13k less and its stats aren't even close to p2k apart from the freeze. A p2k with ghost m4 stats but keeping its 32 clip and 0.15 reload alone would have been enough to make it worth the 100k pks you needed. The gun was was overbuffed when it was released, and is still the best gun in the game despite the nerf. If anything the nerf it actually did get wasn't severe enough because once you figure out the new tap pattern the firerate is basically the same as before
    ^ this guy can do whatever he wangs just coz he thinks it's right; thanks for hiring him =). not gonna lie; u did well sometimes but nerfing bar and P2K made u look like a retard. fix the ******* stats before u release the ******* gun so we dont pay for something we didnt want.

i request a refund ir bringing it back. if this matter doesnt get working ill personally go talk to snk in any way and i know snk has nothing to do with it, but he can teach tht fella to stop playin with guns just cuz he is bored.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR