Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: erasing Jeni her existence on era.

she was one of the most helpful stuff, and all that things that admins do last time are going to make gameplay worse. what the difference did she lie or not, the real difference makes result of her work!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Still impersonating someone lying to other staff members and pretending to be younger than she may be is wrong in every way. And the fact is she lied and used it to get attention. If she really cares she should write a formal apology post
    You can be anyone and anything you want on the internet. If you don't want to be yourself for whatever reason there is, is your choice.
    Jeni was always a nice and mature person who always helped others. That is what matters. Who cares if she is a boy or a girl, except the people who might've dated her?

Quote Originally Posted by PumaD View Post
    You can be anyone and anything you want on the internet. If you don't want to be yourself for whatever reason there is, is your choice.
    Jeni was always a nice and mature person who always helped others. That is what matters. Who cares if she is a boy or a girl, except the people who might've dated her?
    This.
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    This.
    It's funny how you're siding with PumaD when you yourself have try maligning her before.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's funny how you're siding with PumaD when you yourself have try maligning her before.
    I was also chocked at first and might also have commented on it,but now People making posts like she a kind on monster.she has done so many nice things.And i feel sorry for her
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PumaD View Post
    this is true however lying on an application and to the administrators faces is wrong. She should have thought logically about signing up for a position knowing fully well what would happen if she was caught

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    this is true however lying on an application and to the administrators faces is wrong. She should have thought logically about signing up for a position knowing fully well what would happen if she was caught
    I bet 80% lies in their application about there age.also i once Said i was 19 in an application.
    Also People don' 't expect graal People to put time in tracking u down.
    Just being me.

Jeni! if you are reading this! i am very sad of all those people that do not count all your work and do not respect you, i wish you would back era soon!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Banned
    She doesn't need to be the 80%, just because 80% lie which may or may not be true doesn't mean its okay to lie. Just think, if she wrote her true age on the application and asked it be kept private I am sure snk would have been ok keeping it private, however she chose to lie which is why she is wrong. She isnt a bad person, but she made a mistake.

Age has never truly defined maturity age 40 or age 7, the question was answered and I see no point in continuing the thread. With a statement given and a continuous argument that only unfolds perhaps consider making a thread or bumping a thread discussing our hiring process instead.

Personally I see it as luck that something stays original as we are always changing and adding places in our city.
    Last edited by Ventus; 04-16-2015 at 06:24 PM.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!