Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: layerd owns sk??!!!

Big Cheese

layerd owns sk??!!!

what's up with that? i was pming hearts then clicked on her profile and noticed that her status said "layerd pls give me back sk," what happened? and when i asked her about it she said that he abused powers so is that true??? not accusing anyone of anything yet; i just wanna know the story. gimme an answer if u know anything about what happened and ty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    what's up with that? i was pming hearts then clicked on her profile and noticed that her status said "layerd pls give me back sk," what happened? and when i asked her about it she said that he abused powers so is that true??? not accusing anyone of anything yet; i just wanna know the story. gimme an answer if u know anything about what happened and ty.
    Kippy betrayed the gang and gave it away to pandavi. layerd is holding the gang and hearts is trying to get it back. In the meantime her and i are going to be forming another gang to base with until a decision is made.

Nevermind looks like Pandavi is keeping the gang so says Snk

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Kippy betrayed the gang and gave it away to pandavi. layerd is holding the gang and hearts is trying to get it back. In the meantime her and i are going to be forming another gang to base with until a decision is made.
    wait wait wait, so when gets is deleted because it was given to another person it comes back as if nothing happened, but hearts gives the gang to an oldbie so he can get hrs and he betrays, she and her whole gang get the middle finger and nothing is done? why? is this true? layerd or any admin, if you're seeing this, tell me whether u confirm or deny it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    wait wait wait, so when gets is deleted because it was given to another person it comes back as if nothing happened, but hearts gives the gang to an oldbie so he can get hrs and he betrays, she and her whole gang get the middle finger and nothing is done? why? is this true? layerd or any admin, if you're seeing this, tell me whether u confirm or deny it.
    This is 100% true snk has confirmed that the leadership is to be passed to Pandavi, I find it incredibly unfair because of all the work she, I, and other members have put into this gang. This just goes to show you how corrupt and unfair era can be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    This is 100% true snk has confirmed that the leadership is to be passed to Pandavi, I find it incredibly unfair because of all the work she, I, and other members have put into this gang. This just goes to show you how corrupt and unfair era can be.
    Corrupt?
    Because we pass the gang back to a person who owns the gang?
    If your gang chooses to transfer the leadership to someone who isn't loyal at all.. how are we involved? Exactly, we aren't.
    iPandavi got the gang without breaking any rules. Period.

That's why he deserves to get the gang back.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Corrupt?
    If your gang chooses to transfer the leadership to someone who isn't loyal at all.. how are we involved? Exactly, we aren't.

I agree with Anero.
    You took the words out of my mouth.
    +rep

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Banned
    Corrupt?

GETS was disbanded and was given all its hours and such back as stated by AJ. Why was this allowed? It was given to another person as well I might add. I also was never pointing the fingers directly at the administration, I was stating how the decisions that are sometimes made are unfair.

Corrupt?

This game has many flaws in it, we players CHOSE to help you admins fix these flaws.. Yet you can't... I still love this game, but the staff and their customer service needs to be worked on. I remember when I asked an admin 1 SIMPLE question... And I was ignored, Is it just because you earn the title 'Admin' you have the right to look down at others?
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    Since when did iPandavi ever made sK...?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Since when did iPandavi ever made sK...?
    precisely it was Hearts and all the sK family that made the gang what it was. Hearts who has been an important member of the Era Community should not be stripped of what she helped form. You all know the gang was given immorally so why support the immoral behavior that is frowned upon in all other circumstances?