Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: layerd owns sk??!!!

Its completely illogical to give sk to hearts, but I do support it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    well she was the one of the original owners. If they wont give the gang back have the decency to give the name of the guild back to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I personally agree with yogy, it is very illogical, but hearts did lead the gang to that 11k hours, But if you guys are all really old iera players than you would know just like when you could drop(and it still is today) Legal to scam, just think of hearts gang as an item, it was scammed, if goon or someone else got rainbow umbrella stolen, they wouldn't reimburse you, think of it this way too, Layerd is being a good admin by helping you guys get ready for how the real world is treating you guys. I do believe that Layerd being an admin and being a pr or not, his duty is or should be to protect the players or try to be helpful and want hearts as well as the sk legacy to succeed.

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Zephlyn
    Too bad. Why the hell you gave the gang if you wanted it for yourself to be lead. I hope you understand this thing. You gave the leadership that means that you are not more a leader, you already gave your powers to another person to lead sK.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    wait wait wait, so when gets is deleted because it was given to another person it comes back as if nothing happened, but hearts gives the gang to an oldbie so he can get hrs and he betrays, she and her whole gang get the middle finger and nothing is done? why? is this true? layerd or any admin, if you're seeing this, tell me whether u confirm or deny it.
    GETS was hacked. Like Obsidian, SK was scammed.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Back in 2012 or 2013 i remember when someone got scammed for like 3-4 super rares and got the items back.

sK was mostly scammed by kippy, and Pandavi tried to sell the gang for Paypal money/Usd To me(Just saying)
    If sK would to be passed back to Pandavi, it would be unfair, he also broke a rule of owning a guild.(Usd)
    The gang should of been deleted but thanks to layerd it was not. as i told layerd a while ago,"Give it back to hearts and then let her choose the next owner of sK."
    Also they need to keep track of it.
    sK is in the top 10, their for it should be passed to someone who can lead it, why give it to someone who will sell it?
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    Back in 2012 or 2013 i remember when someone got scammed for like 3-4 super rares and got the items back.

sK was mostly scammed by kippy, and Pandavi tried to sell the gang for Paypal money/Usd To me(Just saying)
    If sK would to be passed back to Pandavi, it would be unfair, he also broke a rule of owning a guild.(Usd)
    The gang should of been deleted but thanks to layerd it was not. as i told layerd a while ago,"Give it back to hearts and then let her choose the next owner of sK."
    Also they need to keep track of it.
    sK is in the top 10, their for it should be passed to someone who can lead it, why give it to someone who will sell it?
    Why should admins care?

Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day
    to take it all away from you.-Mark Cuban

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest T View Post
    Why should admins care?
    I'm a admin, i care?
    Ex iEra Lat
    Ex iZone Lat Admin.

Level Thread: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...z-level-thread

Xbox User Name: Ask

Twitch User Name: BrokenJay
    https://www.twitch.tv/brokenjay

YouTube User Name:BrokenJay (Was Clueless)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...gBcXS1_0105hnw

Banned
    It would be used for immoral purposes, therefore why give the opportunity to allow these immoral acts to occur. Hearts has served this community for a long time and has contributed in many ways. Is this the thanks she gets? To be forsaken after pouring hours and hours on this game? Its funny really the people who always do right and have never committed a wrong are the ones who always get the short end of the stick.

I support sK being given back to it's rightful and original owner, Hearts.
    How insensitive would you have to be to give a gang back to someone whose barely owned it or did anything to it rather than try to sell it?
    This will also benefit other members and gangs.. I'm sure everyone would be pleased and relieved to see sK back to it's original owner and members, by making the RIGHT choice this time, you will be making an amount of players happy.