Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facebook Like & Share event

Would be funny if Snk Just keep refreshing till he gets only random
    Just being me.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    are you trying to get yourself banned again

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    You sir, are really pushing Snk's button over and over again.

Honestly their should be like an hour requirement. True its not really fair to give away the items in the first place, but its even more unfair when randoms get an item at 3 hr 32 min and quit within the same week. Would be hard to regulate this tho
    premature premonition

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    are you trying to get yourself banned again
    hold ur horses, homie, he only said it would be funny. it's not like he said snk actually does that. :P Chill man xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral13 View Post
    Honestly their should be like an hour requirement. True its not really fair to give away the items in the first place, but its even more unfair when randoms get an item at 3 hr 32 min and quit within the same week. Would be hard to regulate this tho
    Nah bro; if someone has 3 hrs 32 min they most likely even bother logging on facebook. Some ppl even don't like to share/like games on their regular FB so that they don't get stalked and humiliated by some loser who has nothing to do other than search for photots of people when they get into an arguement with them (and i think u know who does this...), so a lot of them wouldn't even log off their regular FB xd especially for a game they JUST PLAYED. Graalians like me and u with multiple thousand hours are the ones who will know about this competition when it comes out since we play iEra a lot. And if a guy just played iEra, and then the FB competition just came out and he actually shared it and ended up winning...what can I say lol; he'a one lucky son of a gun. xD

i think there should be more requires and quests that you should do to have participation in it, cause noobs with flamethrowers are funny till they leave era.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive