Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPG needs a buff!

RPG needs a buff!

It has come to my attention that the RPG is not that great, with a freeze so high, every time you take one shot, instantly, someone will spam you from the side before you can even turn around. Sure it deals 14/6 damage, but this is nothing if you cant even hit someone because the freeze is so long. I say either make it have a faster firerate, slightly... or maybe reduce the freeze between shots.

I do like the idea of it being 1 clip though, and having 100% accuracy.

P.S. can you please change the explosion back to the original... it made the RPG unique and sexy.

You cant have the old explosion back because it stops the effects from working. It does 13 damage with fire, burn and 50% chance of knockback along with the increased bullet hit radius explosive guns have. It also says in the description it has very high freeze and reload freeze, and the stats for it are on era-go so you should know what you are buying before you bought it

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    You cant have the old explosion back because it stops the effects from working. It does 13 damage with fire, burn and 50% chance of knockback along with the increased bullet hit radius explosive guns have. It also says in the description it has very high freeze and reload freeze, and the stats for it are on era-go so you should know what you are buying before you bought it
    Could you please post the stats of it ?
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Can you stop nerfing guns then?
    We can't possibly know what we're gunna buy when there's a chance of it getting nerfed.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Its a good flag clearer..

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Can you stop nerfing guns then?
    We can't possibly know what we're gunna buy when there's a chance of it getting nerfed.
    +Rep!

what about having additional webpage on that site where you could see stats now, stats that were month ago, and stats that will be month later, so people can know, what they are buying

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

ur mom need a buff

So wait. Now the old explosion gani is gone. So now the rpg has a splash radius like all of the other launchers? Or is it a bigger radius? Otherwise this isnt even worth 50k.

It is the same blast radius as the other launchers, but the bigger explosion didn't work with the effects.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod