Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spar Tournament

Spar Tournament

Hello, beginning April 25 I will be hosting a spar tournament inside my house every Saturday! These tournaments cost absolutely nothing to enter and the winner will receive an iTunes, Google Play, or PayPal prize based on what type of tournament is scheduled for that Saturday. I've talked with administrators and since there is no fee to enter the tournament it is not illegal to award the winner with USD. A lot of you may be skeptical but if you're one of the people who know me in Era than you'll know that this is the real deal. Tournament information can be found below.

Rules

-Only the weapons that are allowed by me for the current tournament may be used, use of prohibited weapons will cause immediant ejection from the tournament. Almost all of the weapons used in the tournaments will be accessible by every player in Era.
    -If a player begins to warp around the arena or "lag" they will be given 5 seconds for their lag to clear up before being ejected from the match.
    -Maturity and good sportsmanship is expected while participating in the tournament.
    -Each participant is required to have at least 1,000 spar wins or 100,000 kills in order to participate. This helps both speed up each match and provide entertainment.
    -The winner(s) of the tournament will be given their prize and guaranteed acceptance into the next tournament, once a participant has won two tournaments in a row they will not be allowed to participate in the next tournament.
    -Any participant caught glitching or hacking within the tournament will cause immediant ejection from the tournament and will be reported immediantly.

Tournament types & Prizes
    The winner(s) will be able to choose iTunes, Google Play, or PayPal as their prize.

-Singles tournaments:
    Singles tournaments consists of two participants battling inside my personal spar arena, the winner of two out of three matches will advance to the next match.
    The winner of singles tournaments will be awarded with $25 in prizes.

-Doubles tournaments:
    Doubles tournaments consist of teams of two who will battle inside my personal spar arena, the first team to win two out of three matches will advance to the next match.
    The winning team of the doubles tournament will receive $50 in prizes. (Two separate $25 prize cards given to both teammates.)

-Group tournaments:
    Group tournaments will not be held often due to their costly price.
    Group tournaments consist of teams of five battling in my personal spar arena, the team to win two out of three matches will advance to the next round.
    The winning team of the team tournaments will receive $125 in prizes. (Five separate $25 prize cards will be disturbed amongst the members of the winning group.)

-Invitational tournaments:
    Invitational tournaments can be single or double tournaments but the participants are those who were invited by me to attend the tournament, the prizes are doubled in this tournament.

Weapons

The weapons allowed for the tournament can be located inside my house which is open to the public at all times. These weapons are the only weapons allowed in the tournament scheduled for that Saturday, participants caught using other weapons will be immediantly disqualified.

If you have read and can abide by everything stated here than you are cleared to register for the upcoming tournament! Kik me @timothyrodgers or message me in-game, you can find my profile in a gang named Hayabusa under the name "Tim", please use either of these methods in order to register for the tournament.
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 04-23-2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Rule revisions and minor adjustments.

Pretty sure this is against the USD privilege.

You can't sell/buy/win iTunes, Google Play, Paypal, or any other form of real world money.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I've talked with a few administrators and I've been told since I'm not charging anything for entry or getting anything of value out of the tournaments I'd technically be donating it to the victor of the tournament.

Sounds like fun
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Sounds fun, but an issue, there are different iTunes cards for different countries so they may not work. And also these iTunes cards will only work with iOs users so I suggest it will be limited and quite unfair in some ways.

Yeah seems like a fun challenge to test peoples skills. I might have to join in on this especially since the use of USD is allowed.
    Message me Any questions or Concerns!!!
    Si tienes una pregunta dame un mensaje!!!

Road To Becoming A Staff...

I completely forgot about that, it seems I may have to limit it to only American players but for those who win on an android device I will award them with google play if need be.

- - - Updated - - -

Join! There are plenty of open spots for anyone that meets the requirements!

Lol im not in america, but still i know there should be a way to resolve this issue.

I'm open to suggestions!

The prize doesnt have to be iTunes