Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ol West Discussion

Zephlyn

Ol West Discussion

Hello, I'm very addicted to the most recent game of graal. Let me explain you what is Ol West for me and the basics, and why is a very good game;
    I will leave you all the basics and explanations on a spoiler, if you already know what is it go ahead and continue reading
     Spoiler
    Explanation and basic of Ol West;
    Ol West is a game starting on the old times, when all those cherrif and indians take actions.
    Ol west is very similar to Era. You can do whatever you want on iEra and if you get bored Ol West is there for you.
    Ol west doesn't got lag, which means there aren't screen freezes, or any of a gameplay disturb.
    And if you're wondering if you need money for having advantage the answer is "no". There is not pay2win there, which it means that the jobs are VERY easy, the guns are cheap, but at the same time it takes time to get the best gun on the game.
    The administration there is very good. No one abuses powers. All the admins answer your questions. And events are hosted frequently.
    HS (That is the "EC" on Ol West) is not given away for free. You can earn them just by winning events. But don't worry! There is a lot of items to save, and all of them are cheap enough!
    If you're looking for basing, pking or sparring, west is your buddy! No matter the gun, it's always fun!
    Also the tiles over there is awesome. You should check it and see it for yourself.
    Ol west is just Era but improved. More neat. Less amounts of glitches and also the community there is awesome!

Well, the reason I made this thread is to discuss about Ol West, because right now there aren't any forums about this game, and the Graalians sub-forums for it seems very poor. So I would like to stay this as an official thread of Ol West, since there aren't such threads about it (Just threads talking about the launching of it).

So, what do you think of Ol West?
    It's a nice game?

Its alright, guns are less powerful and more balanced, making it better than Era in that respect, but the map is boring to me and few players play it compared to Era, making it harder to PK and such. Its alright, I still prefer to play Era, idk why.
    premature premonition

I like ol west being a smaller brother to the others. That means it can keep a smaller (better) experience. Also, they should leave ol west with the old ideas of era. No fb upload stuff, no job nerfing, and no overpriced weapons.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Ol west is a great gamr. I absolutely love it. One thing that really annoyes me though is the op hs melee....
    Welcome to the forums!

I was the first player of Ol'West and I get to test it out first
    It was a really good game, and way more ez to play
     Spoiler
    But I quitted OW

Zephlyn
    I like Ol West a lot since is balanced. No one got an advantage. No one.
    Anyways.. Is someone going to GST? I am making my team already

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I like Ol West a lot since is balanced. No one got an advantage. No one.
    Anyways.. Is someone going to GST? I am making my team already
    TAkE MEH WIF CHU
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Ol west feels like era 2011 to me, I enjoy it, but still era has had a bigger impact on me.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Ol' west is very balanced with its weapons and food timer. But it's low player count and generally slower combat kept me from staying on west for long. If west had a weapon standard that met like...$30k or so tier guns in Era plus had equal movement speed then I could see myself playing more for combat.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    TAkE MEH WIF CHU
    I will