Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the most annoying character on Era?

oh I remember lafez haha he ended up being a big jerk and got me kicked off a pc server

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Google translat0r time
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Zues64 View Post
    i hate acelion,integration,john raven,howl,ijad

i fudging love mog
    <3 show the love

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This guy, I have never encountered someone who is as terrible as he is at making sentences, I don't know whether he's making a point or just throwing a bunch of words together. He's like the epitome of annoying.
    Hey, Sasha is learning english, so can you not say that?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Newcomer
    definitely,BiTzSam...

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This guy, I have never encountered someone who is as terrible as he is at making sentences, I don't know whether he's making a point or just throwing a bunch of words together. He's like the epitome of annoying.
    Don't criticize his English. Many people that don't speak English at a first language make an effort to use it well, including my self, my English can suck badly because English is not our first language. But I bet that my Spanish is better than yours, maybe because Spanish is my first language, and English is you're first language.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Don't criticize his English. Many people that don't speak English at a first language make an effort to use it well, including my self, my English can suck badly because English is not our first language. But I bet that my Spanish is better than yours, maybe because Spanish is my first language, and English is you're first language.
    I didn't know you speak Spanish, and I feel you, English is not my first language, my first-second is Portuguese-Spanish then English LOL, você fala portuguêse??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

itt: players let out their deepest aggressions against harmless and non instigating players through a series of passive-aggressive insults

mods, get in here
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Most View Post
    definitely,BiTzSam...
    Hey, he's doing his job, if you're going to hate on bitzsam, hate on all other gun admins, not just him.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I know this might sound bizarre, how about, no one hates on eachother! If you really have a grudge on someone then deal with that through PMs, posting about people you hate on a thread won't do anything but risk getting you in to trouble.
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I don't find anyone in particular annoying. I don't have any friends or enemies and I don't talk to anyone in graal, so that's probably why.

The owner of the posts