Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Changelog

Changelog

Changelog

Hello everyone!

This thread will show all the recent “smaller updates”, such as skin additions, graphics updates, staff birthdays, level changes and bug fixes just in case you missed them. I will be updating this thread every few days. Most of these things are usually not announced, so I thought it'd be useful to have something like this. Make sure you check into this thread every now and again to see the changes! I will post a big monthly post on this current post you are reading every month, so that is something to look out for, enjoy.
    Last edited by Howl; 04-26-2015 at 02:09 AM.

I like this idea. Thanks for the updates Howl.

April 25th-26th, 2015

• Gas Shell Visual Upgrades
    • P4, Napalm Grenade, Concussion Grenade, Fire Carpet Grenade and Frag Grenade Visual Upgrades
    • Pengu's Birthday
    • Speedy Pizza "Shade Covers" Visual Upgrade
    • Cinco de Mayo Restaurant Visual Upgrades
    • Gas Mask added to Pyro Tech's Left Room
    • Medkit Visual Upgrade
    • Revive Potion Visual Upgrade
    Last edited by Howl; 04-26-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Why can't you add this to the weekly newspaper
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Why can't you add this to the weekly newspaper
    Thought it'd be nice to have it on the forums, not all things get added to the newspaper.

now everyone will be well aware of the little things.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Great job howl!

May i suggest you put all the logs in one post?(edit and fill in new updates)
    Because from what i see from the "Weapon Stats Change" thread by Bitzsam, there was so much spam by other plays that it was hard to look for every small updates he posted separately.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Great job howl!

May i suggest you put all the logs at one post?(edit and fill in new updates)
    Because from what i see from the "Weapon Stats Change" thread by Bitzsam, there was so much spam by other plays that it was hard to look for every small updates he posted seperately.
    I'll see what I can do This thread won't have things like weapon stat changes, Bitzsam already does that, so hopefully there won't be as much spam from angry players wanting refunds. I will update the first post monthly as well, which will summarize everything. If you saw the first update I put up under the first reply, it is pretty hard to miss, as it is there in big bold letters, but yeah, i'll see what I can do. I may also post images for the graphics changes so it is even easier to spot out.

Banned
    Who made the gas mask?

olirus i guess, they called that "olirus gas mask" if i am not mistaking.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive