Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Everyone report him!

Angry Everyone report him!

Everyone, I haven't been connected on Era-Go forums for a while, but I really need your help! There's a guy called ÌRed from the gang "Reds Fury" who scammed me! I asked for a hoodie, because he said "selling hoodies for 500 shells" (my *** yea, he could say "stealing your items like a *****"). I sold my Cny Katana to get the 500 shells! I wasn't trusting him too much, but I said "50% before the upload, 50% after" he refused, but then, after a few minutes, he accepted. I paid him 250 shells and he ran away with it!

That's why I need your help guys! Report him! Report him for scamming! These players must not be travelling table by table, scamming everyone! To report him, search "Reds Fury" because "ÌRed" doesn't work in the player research. We must raise the number of hours of a jail time, MOSTLY for scamming people. Everyone, alone, I cannot be powerful against those hundreds of scammers, but if we all face against them, we can make Trade Tables a better place for honest trading!
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Based on the most common reports, please be aware that GraalOnline Era Staff will not take action for the following reports:

1. Trade scams: Scamming of in-game items is still legal, however exceptions to this are player harassment for a trade, abusing possible bugs or offers to "duplicate" items, as explained earlier. These types of issues should be reported immediately.

http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...and-Guidelines
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Banned
    This guy...

It's 250 shells, deal with it.

I don't ifile, but in a case like this, would you like me to ifile the custom you were going to buy?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I don't ifile, but in a case like this, would you like me to ifile the custom you were going to buy?
    I wanted the hoodie he was wearing... but he scammed me. Can you really iFile it? :0 of yes, would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

If staff members don't do anything about it, it means that everyone would scam everyone? I don't want to see new players losing all of their stuff because of little scammers, that would piss me off that a new player motivated by playing this gameloses everythingbecause of a guy who says "DUPLYK8ING ITEMZ PM ME" or "TEH USUEL PRIZE OF TEH STUN GUN IS 300 SHELZ, BUT I BUY IT 310". If scamming cannot be fought, even a little bit, I would be desesperated for Era.

- - - Updated - - -

If staff members don't do anything about it, it means that everyone would scam everyone? I don't want to see new players losing all of their stuff because of little scammers, that would piss me off that a new player motivated by playing this game loses everything because of a guy who says "DUPLYK8ING ITEMZ PM ME" or "TEH USUEL PRIZE OF TEH STUN GUN IS 300 SHELZ, BUT I BUY IT 310". If scamming cannot be fought, even a little bit, I would be desesperated for Era.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    I wanted the hoodie he was wearing... but he scammed me. Can you really iFile it? :0 of yes, would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

If staff members don't do anything about it, it means that everyone would scam everyone? I don't want to see new players losing all of their stuff because of little scammers, that would piss me off that a new player motivated by playing this gameloses everythingbecause of a guy who says "DUPLYK8ING ITEMZ PM ME" or "TEH USUEL PRIZE OF TEH STUN GUN IS 300 SHELZ, BUT I BUY IT 310". If scamming cannot be fought, even a little bit, I would be desesperated for Era.

- - - Updated - - -

If staff members don't do anything about it, it means that everyone would scam everyone? I don't want to see new players losing all of their stuff because of little scammers, that would piss me off that a new player motivated by playing this game loses everything because of a guy who says "DUPLYK8ING ITEMZ PM ME" or "TEH USUEL PRIZE OF TEH STUN GUN IS 300 SHELZ, BUT I BUY IT 310". If scamming cannot be fought, even a little bit, I would be desesperated for Era.
    Ahah.. ahah... hah...
    Era revolves around scamming.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

*Loses 250 shells, complains about scammers, happily accepts someone offering to iFile* the hypocrisy is real.
    IGN: Chains J.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    *Loses 250 shells, complains about scammers, happily accepts someone offering to iFile* the hypocrisy is real.
    Hey, if I was scammed, and someone offered to iFile the custom I wanted, I'll take it, and tell the scammer "Hey, thanks for giving me 50% off. Mikey always gets his way" and throw glitter in his face, and ride away on the magic school bus.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Hey, if I was scammed, and someone offered to iFile the custom I wanted, I'll take it, and tell the scammer "Hey, thanks for giving me 50% off. Mikey always gets his way" and throw glitter in his face, and ride away on the magic school bus.
    Didn't you quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Didn't you quit?
    Hey, I'm like snk. I don't keep my promises.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -