Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Everyone report him!

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    Everyone, I haven't been connected on Era-Go forums for a while, but I really need your help! There's a guy called ÌRed from the gang "Reds Fury" who scammed me! I asked for a hoodie, because he said "selling hoodies for 500 shells" (my *** yea, he could say "stealing your items like a *****"). I sold my Cny Katana to get the 500 shells! I wasn't trusting him too much, but I said "50% before the upload, 50% after" he refused, but then, after a few minutes, he accepted. I paid him 250 shells and he ran away with it!

That's why I need your help guys! Report him! Report him for scamming! These players must not be travelling table by table, scamming everyone! To report him, search "Reds Fury" because "ÌRed" doesn't work in the player research. We must raise the number of hours of a jail time, MOSTLY for scamming people. Everyone, alone, I cannot be powerful against those hundreds of scammers, but if we all face against them, we can make Trade Tables a better place for honest trading!
    Adding on to all the comments mentioned above, scamming is legal. The game is programmed to message you when you enter the trading tables, they specifically say, they can not help you if you are scammed. There are countless players who has been scammed, yet they haven't been helped. All the staffs can do in this game is to inform and give advice in advance to always see if the trade is fair. Custom uploads, your better off looking for players who are known to sell hoodies, or search throughly on the internet. You will find it, trust me. Hoodies are everywhere on the internet.

What I do is scam noobs, then give the item back to teach the, a lesson so they won't get scammed later.
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    What I do is scam noobs, then give the item back to teach the, a lesson so they won't get scammed later.
    You don't give them back though....

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    What a hero
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    What a hero
    Ikr
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

scamming is legal, and its always sent to you as a graal player reminding you "if your scammed staff wont be able to help" in a broadcast automated message. This was a lesson that you learn from as we all did, goodluck
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR