View Poll Results: Good Idea?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Sure but not exactly this(Please Specify!)

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Possible Balance Changes?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Possible Balance Changes?

So, I was thinking a small and simple, but significant change could be made to big ticket guns such as the Bar, Pbp, Minigun, and various legendary tier weapons(PK/Spar Weapons). The central idea revolves around making the the weapon harder to maintain and by that I mean repairing/upgrading.

What we could do is simply add a rare mineral(such as gold, rubies, diamonds, emerald, maaaaybe silver for the mediocre tier weapons) to the list of minerals required to upgrade/repair weapons. The higher tier the weapon, the rarer the mineral required. For instance:

Bar, PBP, and Minigun would now require 2 gold in addition to the regular minerals to upgrade.
    The PK/Spar weapons would now require 1 diamond(or emerald/ruby/sapphire) to upgrade.
    Mediocre guns that are still pretty good would now require like 1 silver or something simple.

Something along these lines but doesn't have to be this exactly. The main focus is making these weapons harder to maintain, since they are rather easy to obtain.

I am open to feedback and please feel free to share any ideas you have to improve this idea!
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 04-26-2015 at 05:23 PM.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Why?
    You already put a lot of hard work by earning a ec item, now you have to work hard for the rest of your gameplay to keep it in good shape?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Why?
    You already put a lot of hard work by earning a ec item, now you have to work hard for the rest of your gameplay to keep it in good shape?
    Good point. Perhaps remove the Event Coin items from the list of weapons that need changing? However, the guns that cost graalats will remain indefinitely.

EDIT: EC items removed from the list!
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 04-26-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

What about VIP? This will give people even more leverage above others.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Quote Originally Posted by crd View Post
    What about VIP? This will give people even more leverage above others.
    That IS a good point to bring up. I'm open to suggestions as I think about this.

absolutely not. it's already a pain pressing a button continuously at a wall to haven a chance of getting what they need. They spent a lot of money on the game, let them enjoy it.
    IGN: Chains J.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    absolutely not. it's already a pain pressing a button continuously at a wall to haven a chance of getting what they need. They spent a lot of money on the game, let them enjoy it.
    Do you tap over and over to mine, or do you hold down? I could've sworn I remember holding down when mining back in 2011, but after I came back I realized I had to tap. Was there a change or am I getting old?
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Do you tap over and over to mine, or do you hold down? I could've sworn I remember holding down when mining back in 2011, but after I came back I realized I had to tap. Was there a change or am I getting old?
    You tap

How about with VIP you don't have to collect as many minerals, or perhaps less rare minerals.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    The main focus is making these weapons harder to maintain, since they are rather easy to obtain.
    i'm not sure if I understand this, correct me if I'm wrong (i'm rather new) but the bar/minigun/guns of that caliber are not easy to obtain -- they're actually harder to obtain, they're the most expensive weapons in the entire game. they're easy to use, but at the expense of being extremely difficult to get. nerfing them further doesn't make sense.

hi, i'm dan. you can call me tsu.