View Poll Results: Good Idea?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Sure but not exactly this(Please Specify!)

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible Balance Changes?

Quote Originally Posted by tsunami View Post
    i'm not sure if I understand this, correct me if I'm wrong (i'm rather new) but the bar/minigun/guns of that caliber are not easy to obtain -- they're actually harder to obtain, they're the most expensive weapons in the entire game. they're easy to use, but at the expense of being extremely difficult to get. nerfing them further doesn't make sense.
    The point he was trying to get across was that price doesn't matter, as people use real money to get these things.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    i'm not sure if I understand this, correct me if I'm wrong (i'm rather new) but the bar/minigun/guns of that caliber are not easy to obtain -- they're actually harder to obtain, they're the most expensive weapons in the entire game. they're easy to use, but at the expense of being extremely difficult to get. nerfing them further doesn't make sense.
    When I said easy to use I meant most people just by graalat packs for the guns.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Most? How many people do you know that dug 200k? If there's any, you can probably count them on your fingers.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    so subtracting $80 from a bank account for a gun is easy to use? no, it's convenient, but not easy. some people work for their items, some trade up and merch items, some buy packs, but usually the latter. you cannot discriminate because all three of these things generate some sort of positive influence for the server.

hi, i'm dan. you can call me tsu.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    so subtracting $80 from a bank account for a gun is easy to use? no, it's convenient, but not easy. some people work for their items, some trade up and merch items, some buy packs, but usually the latter. you cannot discriminate because all three of these things generate some sort of positive influence for the server.
    I understand that a good amount of people actually WORK for their items(though most of the people I've met have payed real money for their guns). That's all I'm gonna say further.

Guess this wasn't the way to go in terms of balance?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Most? How many people do you know that dug 200k? If there's any, you can probably count them on your fingers.
    nah,anyone could do that,just needs some patience.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!