Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is $3000 too much to spend on a game?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Hah. That is IF the gamer really intends to play the game for years.
    (Sorry for the off topic post): Ayyy meaty mate, add me on steam
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

i spent something like 1500$ and played that game for 4 years, but last half year i did not donated at all.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Haha i've spent about that much for my familys accounts on World of Warcraft, My wife and I have been playing for almost 8 years now.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Quote Originally Posted by W R A T H View Post
    Haha i've spent about that much for my familys accounts on World of Warcraft, My wife and I have been playing for almost 8 years now.
    Lvl 100 Feral and Lvl 100 Ret pally here, how about you?
    PM me in-game or message me here if you have any issues or enquiries.
    Contact Email:[email protected]

Learning C#

Okay I can see like 30-40 maybe even 200 on this game but 3000 you gotta be crazy man at least not all at once

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jahola View Post
    Lvl 100 Feral and Lvl 100 Ret pally here, how about you?
    Hey once I get my new hardrive I can add you on steam my old hardrive was on my desk cause I was going to put it in my other pc to see if the other pc was working and spilled nesquik on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Spend as much as you want as long as you enjoy the gameplay.
    There's no need to have shame for spending that much ammount of money.
    Take example Coc, people spend 10,000's of dollars on it.
    If your parents bought you the gralat packs, be nice and pay them back by doing something nice, clean up the house once in a while and don't make them mad.
    MOTHER OF GOD
    if your parents bought you 3000$ worth of gralats I think you would do a lot more than chores I mean you could buy yourself a awesome pc or something

Nothing wrong with spending money for microtransations. Would've been wiser to spend money on a different game. Maybe the ones on steam?
    IGN: Chains J.

I've spent around $600-$800 on iEra each year since 2011. $300 being on my birthday and $300-$400 on Christmas. I watched it all disappear along with my items when I was reset. I am over that now and have learned not to spend a dime on this game after my experience. I even wear a non-head along with a non-custom body and wasn't planning on getting any customs.

Well in my opinion, spending 3000 on a game is absolutely stupid. There are much better ways to spend £3000.
    Welcome to the forums!

Differs from opinion to opinion. I wouldn't spend such amount for a game, no matter what game it is. Save the money, spend some for clothes, food, electronic, presents for yourself and other people - but don't give all of it out now. Personally, if I would have 3000 bucks to just "throw out of the window for games", I would donate some of the money too.

It all depends, if your the one providing 3000$ sure go for it. If not get your parent's permission, I highly doubt that they will allow for you to spend 3000$ on a game all at once. Maybe little by little, and over the years they sum up to it. I suggest just to try it out, spend about a few. Just to let you know, 3000$, is a lot of money, 10$ have the ability to provide toiletries for a child in developing countries. It can even do more, that is about 300 children you give privilege to a healthier life.
    Just think about it.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here