Thread: How much is Blookat Worth? And Is Fc wings Tradeable?

Banned

How much is Blookat Worth? And Is Fc wings Tradeable?

Title Says it all

what is bluecat? and yes, wings are tradeable

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

blookat katana is a melee that could be won a while ago in an event hosted by blookat. there are only three in game and one owner quit
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned
    I know one owner

why would not you ask price him? if only 2 players have it now, then they make the price

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Blookat is 250k according to Dakota who owns one
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned
    wtf. blookat is like 500k according to IPlayer

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    The people who own them can basically set their own prices.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Guys, I've sold my Blookat so I can tell you an accurate value. Its currently floating around for 130-150k, which I think is fair to be honest.
    My FC wings, which was recently sold along with a blookat in the same trade (LOL, I buy blookats as often as possible...) is valued at 500-700k shells, safely. I personally give it a cold hard numeric value of 660k FLAT. (This trade got me a modern katana... added a bit more, yet don't feel like specifying).

Pics?
    Just being me.