Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Valuable

Valuable

---
    Last edited by Ace; 04-28-2015 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Advertising "Glitches" to boost spar wins

You didn't find a glitch, tho. . . You just boosted a bunch of wins off of accounts and they found you doing it -- it isn't a glitch if there's logs and precautions in place to avoid it. You got washed, absolutely tanked on by Cruz 15 minutes before being reset claiming he was lucky and that your stats showed you were better. You lost, take it like a man and redeem yourself through admitting and owning your mistakes.
    Last edited by Ace; 04-28-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    So I basically started a glitch that admins won't figure out
    This made me laugh lol.

I saw your status and I want to do it also. My friend was doing it and he was getting so much wins with 1 account It looked like a lag switch because he was gaining a win ever 4 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

I made this account just to ask plz show me it i kiked you already but you just read /::

Quote Originally Posted by Logical View Post
    I saw your status and I want to do it also. My friend was doing it and he was getting so much wins with 1 account It looked like a lag switch because he was gaining a win ever 4 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

I made this account just to ask plz show me it i kiked you already but you just read /::
    the way notorious is makin new accounts to back his argument up is hilarious
    you're advertising this "glitch" as if it's like Dr. Oz's oregano diet and only members can know about it

I made this account because if I show my real one I will get jailed if he actually shows me it and I'm trying to keep a clean record so nobody can figure out I'm doing it also

Im laughing so hard
    Welcome to the forums!

I made this account because if I show my real one I will get jailed if he actually shows me it and I'm trying to keep a clean record so nobody can figure out I'm doing it also
    well your IP is logged onto your account now, so you really excelled in that department
    era's wrongdoers are always convinced they're one step ahead lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sequel View Post
    well your IP is logged onto your account now, so you really excelled in that department
    era's wrongdoers are always convinced they're one step ahead lol
    I kinda knew this was gonna happen but even if I didn't do you not know you can change ip because everything is on the internet now in days. Hahahaha

I've been a step ahead the whole time.

I kinda knew this was gonna happen but even if I didn't do you not know you can change ip because everything is on the internet now in days. Hahahaha

I've been a step ahead the whole time.
    i'm not even sure you know what an IP is if you think it's that easy to change, lol

anyway notorious good luck in trying to get paid off teaching kids that killing the same account over and over is a glitch, you do you lol
    Last edited by Sequel; 04-28-2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: post wasn't relevant to topic